Chapter 7

Hyunwoo drove Y/n to Changkyun's apartment as she bid farewell to him. She went inside the apartment as Changkyun rushed towards him.

"Y/n." Y/n raised an eyebrow as she sat herself down on the couch. Changkyun took a seat across her and took a deep breath.

"It's a misunderstanding. I didn't noticed it. I swear. I don't know anything until my manager told me." Y/n sat there still and stared blankly at the floor.

"Y/n." Y/n bites her lips as she fiddled with her fingers. "I know it's an accident."  Changkyun sighed in relief and smiled a little.

"But, I need some time." Changkyun smile dropped as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought I made myself clear that it's an accident."

"It's an accident. But, I need some space,  Changkyun. I can't just pretend that everything is okay." With that, Y/n stood up as Changkyun does the same.

"Where are you gonna stay?" Since Y/n usually stay at his apartment, he doesn't know if Y/n has other place to stay. "I have my own house too, you know."

Y/n walked towards the door as she turned around once and looked at Changkyun. "Take care of yourself." Changkyun nodded his head.

"Take care of yourself too." With that,
Y/n closed the door and walked away. She walked around the street since she doesn't feel like going home.

While walking, she then saw a man with mask on running towards her. She was shocked as she was also ran. Unfortunately, the man catch-up with her as he held her hand, practically dragging her with him.

He dragged her to a corner as they both stopped and catches their breath. "Why are you chasing me?" The man signalled her to quiet down as he pulled down his mask.

"Shhhhhh. They're following me." Y/n's eyes widened as she looked at the figure. "Wonho?" He shushed her as she pulled her closer and hid at the corner. 

They waited as they hear footsteps passed by. "I think he's gone." The footsteps faded as Wonho looked around before finally stood up.

He grabbed Y/n's hands and helped her stood. "You're Y/n, right? The actress that's supposed to act in my music video."

Y/n nodded her head as they both shook their hands. "I'm Wonho. I'm looking forward to work with you." Wonho grinned.

Y/n grinned as well. Wonho put on his mask as he gestured Y/n to follow him. They walked together towards Wonho's car.

"Why are you here?" Y/n shrugged. "I was just meeting some friend." Wonho nodded his head as he started the engine.

"Shall I send you home?" Y/n nodded her head and gave him Hyunwoo's address. Wonho drove her there as silence filled the car.

They later arrived as Y/n thanked him. "Y/n, you know what kind of scene we're filming right?" Y/n nodded and nervously smiled.

"I'm warning you. I like it rough."