Chapter 17

Changkyun was already crying after seeing the ending. The ending scene hit him hard. Both Y/n and Wonho were holding hands, showing that them both have already forgave each other of what happened and have reunited.

Suddenly, the scene was cut to Y/n waking up, showing that they're not together. Just now, it's a dream where
Y/n wants to be.

"I wish it's real." Those words were enough to make Changkyun stood up and went straight to her house. He knocked on the door many times. But, no one answered.

Changkyun took his phone and dialled her number.

Changkyun
Where are you?

Open up, I'm in front of your door.

Y/n
Changkyun...

Listen to me.

I'm not going to be around. I'll be pursuing my career at the States.

Changkyun
Why you didn't tell me?

Wait for me, I'll come and get you.

Y/n
No, Changkyun stop.

I'm boarding the plane now.

I'm sorry for acting this way, but as how you said once, career is important.

You've pursuited yours and it's time for me to do the same.

Thank you, Changkyun

For everything

Y/n ended the call as her tears fell. She knew that Changkyun will act this way. Y/n looked down as her manager lead her to her seat.

She sat down as she looked at her phone and turned it off after receiving a call from Changkyun. As much as she wanted to go back to him, she can't. Her career is what holding her back from it.

"Are you willing to risk it all?" Her manager asked her as she looked at her. She would received many backlashes from the netizens if she go back to Changkyun since they both had history together.

Y/n sighed as she stood up. "I'm leaving this plane." With that, Y/n grinned as she left the plane. She ran as her fans was confused to why she left.

Her fans bombarded her with questions as she only grinned at them and ran to the exit. She stopped a cab and got in. She told Changkyun's address as the driver sent her there.

Changkyun sat at the couch as he stared blankly. Minhyuk and Jooheon have left the place as Changkyun told them that he need some time alone.

Changkyun sighed as he put his phone on the table. "It's my fault. I let her go too easily." Changkyun ran his hand through his hair.

He wiped his tears and sighed again. "Pull yourself together, Changkyun. She's moving on for the best and so should you."

Later, a knock was heard.