Chapter 20

Y/n sighed as she took off her shades.  She glanced at Changkyun who's busy adjusting his bowtie. Y/n held his shoulders and made him faced her.

She held his bowtie and fixed it as Changkyun smiled at her gesture. "There." Y/n grinned and looked at him as Changkyun caressed her hair.

"Thank you." The car stopped as they both looked outside. They were many reporters waiting for them to get off as Y/n saw Hyunwoo and Kihyun already got off the car in front of them.

They waited for a while as they didn't want to steal the spotlight. "You ready?" Y/n nodded her head eagerly as Changkyun pecked her forehead and held her hand.

"Let's go." Changkyun opened the door as the camera flashes never stopped. They both got off hand in hand as they walked on the red carpet.

Today was one of the the biggest day for them. They're releasing a new movie together, both Changkyun and Y/n. Hyunwoo and Kihyun also took part in it.

They both got lead inside as they got into their seat. They both looked at each other as Y/n giggled. "I'm so excited." Changkyun smiled and pecked her hand.

"Shall we ask our main star for some words?" They both looked at each other as the people started to clap and looked at their direction.

They both stood up and walked towards the middle of the cinema. "Thank you so much to the staffs who helped us make the movie and to the directors, the scriptwriter and to all of you for attending this movie premiere. Thank you for giving us chance to show our love to the world."

With that, Changkyun looked at Y/n. "Thank you for giving us another chance." Y/n grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

With that, the mc took over as they both sat down. Y/n looked at the screen as the cinema lights got dimmed. Changkyun stared at Y/n as he looked at each detail of her face.

"I love you, Y/n." Y/n looked at him as she grinned and pecked his lips. She slightly ruffled his hair as he giggled. "I love you too, Changkyun."

Hyunwoo who's sitting beside Y/n looked at the couple as he smiled. Kihyun nudged him as he raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you looking at? Changkyun?" Hyunwoo giggled as he shook his head. He went closer to Y/n and whispered. "If you want to go out, I can cover for you."

Y/n grinned and thanked Hyunwoo as she glanced at Changkyun. Changkyun nodded his head as they both stood up and excused themselves.

Hyunwoo and Kihyun giggled as the couple left the cinema. They walked along the streets while holding hands. "I guess Hyunwoo got a thing for running away with his partner."

Y/n giggled as she shrugged. "Maybe." Changkyun looked around and noticed that there's only a few people on the street.

"There's no dispatch?" Y/n looked around as well. "I guess not." Changkyun raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Well, that's a first."

He wrapped his arms around Y/n and pulled her closer. "Just you and me." Y/n giggled as he pecked her forehead. He looked at his watch and grinned.

"We have a one hour. What do you suggest we do?"