Chapter 5; Dinner

*Justins POV*

I sighed fixing the top of my tie in the mirror of the car.

I'd brought my suit to the studio earlier so i could get changed and then head straight out with scooter to pick up emily.

My suit was a simple black one; orginal and classic.

Scooter was wearing a navy one, and he looked pretty smart and clean if i do say so myself.

I sighed rubbing my hands together.

Scooter turned to me from the drivers seat. 'nervous?'

I shook my head. 'not really, i'm just anxious to see what island records wanna talk to me about'

scooter chuckled. 'i'm more anxious to meet this date of yours. Where have you been hiding her?'

i smirked to myself and ligthly laughed. 'you wouldn't believe me even if i told you'

he chuckled shaking his head as we pulled up onto my drive.

We both got out the car and made our way to the front door.

Kenny opened the door and greeted us both, before turning to me.

He chuckled. 'that miss emily is quite a young lady. You need to hold onto her Justin, she's defiantly something special'

i crinkled my eyebrows, confused by what he had just said.

where was all this coming from?

i nodded and smiled at him. 'i'll keep that in mind kenny, thanks'

he nodded happily at me, before closing the front door behind us.

I made my way over to the stairs and looked up at them before shouting. 'EM, ARE YOU READY YET?'

i heard her laugh which made me instantly smile. 'YEH JUST A MINUTE'

scooter chuckled rolling his eyes playfully. 'women'

i chuckled along with him, adjusting my blazer, before averting my eyes back to the stairs.

And thats when my mouth dropped open.

I'd never seen anything so beautiful.

She looked absoloutly stunning.

She wore a long black dress that was heartshaped at the top and had a slit leading all the way up to her thigh; it was classy yet sexy.

Her hair was slicked striaght, and she had dark smoky eyes with dark red lipstick.

I couldn't stop staring; i felt almost hypnotized.

what was happening to me?

She raised an eyebrow up at me when she got to the bottom of the staircase. 'you're late'

i smirked, hooking my arm round her waist and pulling her close to me. I whispered in her ear. 'you're stunning'

her eyes lit up and she grinned wide. 'you really think so?'

i nodded truthfully.

A cough was heard behind us.

I rolled my eyes and gestured towards scooter. 'Emily this is Scooter, Scooter this is Emily'

They both held out their hands and shook.

Em smiled politely towards him. 'its nice to meet you'

scooter nodded and smiled back. 'you too, i've been hearing lots of things about you'

i rolled my eyes playfully as Em turned to me raising an eyebrow. 'really?'