Chapter 7; The Believe Movie

(later on that night)

Still in my pj's, i sighed relaxing on the sofa in the living room, reading a book i'd picked from justins bookshelf.

Just as i was getting to a good chapter, justin waltz into the living room and clapped his hands.'C'mon get up!'

i jumped a mile, grabbing my heart as it was pounding away in my chest. I slapped his shoulder. 'You ass! you scared the shit outta me'

he chuckled leaning closer to me. 'good'

it was then that i got to actually get a proper look at him. He was wearing a red blazer with matching red skinny jeans, a white shirt and white shoes. His dirty blonde hair was spiked perfectly on his head as he smirked cheekily at me.

i bit my lip

God he looked hot.

If i hadn't of been so comfortable on the sofa i swear i would of jumped on him there and then.

i raised an eyebrow as i sat up on the sofa. 'what are you all dressed up for? where are you going?'

he chuckled fixing his blazer in the mirror then looking at me. 'where we're going' he smirked. 'it's my movie premiere tonight, and you're my date'

i crinkled my eyebrows up. 'how could you only just tell me about this now?'

he smirked. 'you surprised me, so now i've surprised you'

i rolled my eyes playfully lobbing a pillow his way which hit him on the chest. I groaned. 'what time does it start?'

he began to fix his hair. '8'

i groaned '8?i only have 1 hour?'

he chuckled at my dramaticness. 'dont worry, ive already got you sorted'

he clicked his fingers as a team of 4 women came into the room holding make-up kits and appliances. He turned to me smiling cutely. 'this is your hair and make-up team, they'll help you prep, and as for clothes you can wear one of the dresses you bought today, is that ok?'

i rolled my eyes playfully walking towards him. 'i suppose' he smirked. I whacked him on the arm. 'but i'm still gonna get you back for giving me such little time'

he chuckled smacking my arse as i walked out. 'i look forward to it love'

**********************************************************************************************************

I wore a black silk playsuit that had a slit down the middle enhancing my boobs and clevage, along with a pair of black louboutins. My hair was loosly curled with a middle parting and as for my make-up i wore dark red lipstick, and had black smoky eyes.

i sighed looking in the middle, still not feeling confident enough.

'EM?' i heard justin shout from downstairs.

'COMING' i shouted back checking myself one last time in the mirror.

After thanking the hair and make-up team i made my way down stairs and into the lving room where justin was.

He turned around, took one look at me, before his mouth dropped open.

i bit my lip anxiously, what was he staring at?

i saw his adams apple move as he swalled. 'w-wow'

i tooked some hair behid my ear and crinkled my eyebrows. 'what?'

he didnt answer, his eyes just kept travelling the length my body, that same gawky expression on his face while his eyes were popping out of his head.