Chapter 9; Don't hurt me again

Justin sighed as he opened his bedroom door and we both walked in.

he looked at me careingly. 'are you alright?'

'i'm fine' i replied bluntly taking off my shoes.

he rolled his eyes taking off his blazer. 'that's the 7th 'fine' you've given me tonight, how about another word?'

i squinted my eyes at him. 'heres another word for you, ASSHOLE'

i strutted away from him, as he followed.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. 'what have i done wrong?'

i sighed rolling my eyes, ignoring his question. 'do you know what i dont understand? Why did you make me get all dressed up if you were just gonna tell everyone i was hooker anyway?'

he pinched the bridge of his nose. 'i didn't tell everyone i-'

i interuptted him shaking my head. 'why didnt you just let me wear my own clothes? At least then i would of been more confident and prepared when some douche like chaz comes up to me and starts asking questions'

he sighed. 'look i'm sorry, i didnt know chaz had come up too you. But i've known him ever since i was little, and i had to explain to him who you were because he thought you were a undercover reporter'

i ran a frustrated hand and through my hair. 'what are you my pimp now? you think you can just pass me around to all your friends? I'm not a fuckin toy yano'

I walked off as he followed again. He groaned obviously getting annoyed. 'look i know you're not a toy, but you are in fact a prostitute,my employee, so what was i meant to say?'

how could he say all these things? was i nothing but a worker to him?

i huffed, my anger getting the better of me. 'you dont own me! I say who, i say when, i say how much'

he sighed running a frustrated hand up the side of his face. 'i dont wanna spend the next few days arguing with you. I said i was sorry and i meant it! can't we just leave it there?'

i shook my head crossing my arms, a tear streaming down my face. 'i'm sorry i ever met you'

i stormed off grabbing my clothes off the bed. 'i'm sorry i ever got into your fucking car'

justin rolled his eyes undoing some of the buttons on his shirt. 'oh, like you had so many better options'

i shook my head squinting at him, the tears now obviously pouring out of my eyes. 'I have never had someone treat me as cheap and as low as you did today'

he scoffed. 'some how i find that very hard to believe'

i sniffed hugging all my clothes and holding my bag.

He turned to look at me, a broken look on his face. 'what are you doing?'

i avoided his eye contact. 'i want my money, i wanna get outta here'

i could feel his eyes burning into the side of my face but i stood my ground, keeping my vision on the floor.

i heard him sigh before he pulled out his wallet, grabbed the moneyy out, and put it on the bed next to me, before storming off to the bar on the otherside of the room.

i looked at the money, tears blurring my vision, before walking out of the bedroom leaving it there.

While still holding all my clothes i quickly clicked the elevator button, wanting it to come quick.

i waited anxiously for the metal doors to open.

the doors to the bedroom opened and justin came out, but i kept my sight on the elavator.