FIVE

🔍are soulmates even real?

public speaking. ( y/n ) was awful at it, in fact they hated it. which is why when their professor assigned them with a presentation assignment they neglected it. ( y/n ) had barely touched the slide show that they were now pulling up onto the front board. the entire class was staring, their gazes were deadly. ( y/n )'s half brushed hair and untucked uniform added to the mess.

at least the voice went away

they sighed to themself. a few kids giggled in the back of the room. the mysterious person didn't respond. ( y/n ) was convinced it had been nothing but an early morning hallucination.

the professor cleared his throat and motioned ( y/n ) to begin their presentation. but ( y/n )  was frozen in thought. they tried to recall how many hours they'd slept in the past week, completely forgetting about the task at hand.

why are you just standing there?

what,,
( y/n ) perked up as the familiar voice returned.

say something

"uh," ( y/n ) stuttered aloud, allowing themself to look like a fool in front of everyone.
their face flushed a bright pink as they remembered the assignment at hand. they turned away from the audience and to the projection on the screen.

"this is my presentation on human psychology,,, " ( y/n ) started but was cut off quickly.

when is this over? i'm falling asleep over here

how do you even know what i'm doing ? why can't you just-

"shut up,"  ( y/n ) growled, and then covered their mouth when they realized what they had done. if ( y/n ) wasn't red in the face before they definitely were now.

"hehe, may i be excused?" ( y/n ) smiled at their professor who only grunted, used to ( y/n )'s typical shenanigans.

look what you did,,,

hm ?

you ruined my presentation, there's no way you're my so-

sorry, i really am

it's fine i was probably going to get a zero anyways

your what,

nothing

( y/n ) marched straight towards the bathrooms, hoping to be alone for a few minutes.

-
this is so cringy i'm so sorry luvs x