nine. youre out!

TW, violence & pain

TW, violence & pain

CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER NINE

BEFORE CECILIA HAD OPENED HER EYES the first thing she noticed was the stinging in the back of her head. Then it was the pain in her chest. And when she opened her eyes it hadn't felt like she had opened them at all, she was surrounded by darkness. So pitch black that she couldn't tell whether or not what had just ran down her neck was a chill or crimson blood.

It must've been sometime during the night because she could hear the buzz of insects in her near proximity. The smell of mold and old wood was overpowering her senses, and though she was turning her head from left to right her sight was still flushed by the darkness. She allowed herself to remember past events, trying to recollect every single little thing. A small creak was heard from above her head and she shuddered at the sound. Then it was directly in front of her only this time louder. All of the sudden a flash of white filled her senses as her eyes met a blinding light directly. She squinted her eyes tightly trying to make out the figure behind the flashlight.

"Hope you didn't get too comfortable, now." A deep voice said mockingly, adding a chuckle for theatrics Cecilia presumed. She heard the sound of a light switch being pulled. When she was able to normally see she analyzed her surroundings even further. A storm shelter. Cliche, but it worked for her.

"Who are you?" Cecilia's words came out rougher than she anticipated. She took note in the rough material around her wrists that she hadn't noticed before, most likely rope. The man in front of her was clearly smart enough to not use zip ties, which worried and surprised her. He knew she would be able to easily escape the tight plastic, what other capabilities was he aware of?

"I think i'll wait for you to figure that out yourself." The man pulled a folding metal chair from the corner and placed it directly in front of her, moving to sit down. "I always liked to see people work from afar."

"What are you asking me to do?" Cecilia shook her head at him, she hoped she could feign bravery long enough for her to come up with an escape plan. Otherwise she would be left to mull over her anxious thoughts and become distracted by the fact that she could be killed pretty soon into the near future.

"Profile me, Agent Ryder." The words held a sarcastic and demeaning tone, but Cecilia only looked deeper into his brown eyes. Which she noticed were very different from Spencer's.

_

Back at Quantico Ace Reeves anxiously stepped off the elevator on the fourth floor. His palms were sweating on the drive over, but now they were especially clammy. The glass door directly in front of him that read 'Behavioral Analysis Unit' identified that he was exactly where he needed to be. As he moved forward, his visitor pass that was hanging from his collar swayed with his movements. He hadn't been informed what had happened when he was ordered to make a trip to Quantico by one Penelope Garcia, who he had only had any recollection of through the stories Cecillia had shared with him and Sara. He was smart enough to know that something wasn't right. He had a feeling he was about to figure something out when he spotted a short blonde in heels slightly jogging over to him.