Chapter 3: Getting Closer

Jisoo woke up after hearing her phone vibrating. She took it from her night stand and saw that her alarm have been going off. She turned it off and went back to sleep after seeing that it was still 4:00 in the morning. After a short while, her phone went ringing and she quickly answered it without seeing who the caller was.

"Yah! You just went back to sleep, didn't you?" Eunwoo's voice echoed through Jisoo's ears making her get up.

"No, I didn't!" Jisoo lied and quickly took her towel and entered her bathroom.

After getting ready, Jisoo quickly took out her duffel bag carrying her spare of clothes and other necessities for their overnight trip. When Jisoo got out from her apartment door, Nayeon was already waiting for her.

"Sorry I'm late." Jisoo said and hooked her arms around Nayeon's. "Let's go."

"Yeah. Eunwoo and the others are already downstairs."

"Ugh! That blasted Eunwoo. I swear I'll kill that guy one of these days." Jisoo exclaimed, earning a laugh from Nayeon.

As soon as Jisoo and Nayeon arrived downstairs, Eunwoo was already giving jisoo his teasing smirk. Jisoo wanted to slap his face as soon as she saw it, but Nayeon intervened by pulling Jisoo with her into the car that would bring them to the train station.

"Let me ask again, why do we need to take the train if we could just hire a helicopter in the first place? It would be so much faster, don't you think so?" Eunwoo commented after they arrived by the Train station.

"I agree." Rowoon stated. "I don't like it if there's too many people." He added and made sure to secure his scarf around his neck for his face to be hidden well.

"Don't worry Woon-ah. It's still too early for people to be getting in the train." Jinyoung assured.

"And guys, come on! We have to live more! Meaning, we have to at least experience riding a train!" Minhyun exclaimed to which both the girls look appalled.

The six of them finally went inside the train and sure enough, there wasn't that much people inside it. The six of them went to the other trailer where only the six of them occupied it. They all sat to both side with Minhyun and Jisoo sitting to either side of Nayeon while Eunwoo sitting opposite to Jisoo with Jinyoung sitting between him and Rowoon.

"I'm too sleepy." Jisoo mumbled and rested her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

Nayeon giggled as she watched Jisoo closing her eyes to sleep. "Sleep. I'll wake you up if we've arrived." Nayeon said.

"What about mom? Aren't you sleepy?" Minhyun asked Nayeon.

"I'm fine, Hyunie." Nayeon answered.

"Ugh. I still can't believe you're calling him that." Eunwoo said, giving them his cringed expression.

"You're just jealous. Hmpf." Minhyun teased.

"In your dreams." Eunwoo spat, looking disgusted.

"Speaking of dreams, will you guys keep quiet? Jisoo's sleeping." Nayeon reprimanded.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Jisoo's not the only one." He said and turned towards Rowoon who was already sleeping on his seat with his headphones on.

After 2 hours of traveling, they finally arrived to their destination. Nayeon tried to wake Jisoo but she was in deep sleep. The boys were already standing, ready to leave while Nayeon was still trying to wake Jisoo up.

"Let us carry your bags, Nayeon-ah." Jinyoung offered and took Nayeon's bag while Minhyun took Jisoo's bag.

"Seriously, what kind of a girl sleeps so heavily like this?" Eunwoo scoffed and knelt in front of Jisoo. "Yah. Wake up, you little tomboy." Eunwoo said and flicked Jisoo's forehead.