Epilogue

Jisoo woke up by the sound of her phone on her night stand. Her alarm have been going off for quite a while now but she didn't even tried to turn it off. After a couple of minutes, her phone went ringing with an incoming call. Jisoo answered it with her eyes still closed.

"Hmm." Jisoo hummed as her greeting.

"You're still in bed?" Eunwoo's nagging voice came and Jisoo's eyes quickly opened.

"Oh crap." Jisoo cursed and looked at the time and immediately got up from the bed.

Jisoo went to get ready and finally managed to get right on schedule. She quickly took her duffel bag and went out from her apartment as quietly as she could. When she came out from the door, Eunwoo was already standing across the hallway, smirking towards her.

"You're such a heavy sleeper." Eunwoo teased and pulled Jisoo into his arms, kissing the side of her temple.

Jisoo giggled. "Where are the others?" Jisoo asked right after Eunwoo took her duffel bag from her, carrying it himself.

"They're by the car, waiting for us." Eunwoo answered.

"Wow. I can't believe it's been two years already. We're graduating from high school soon." Jisoo exclaimed, tightening her hold on Eunwoo's arm.

"Yeah. And it's been a while since we get to go on a trip, just the six of us." Eunwoo stated. "I can still remember that time when you got yourself into trouble by elbowing some guy on the beach." Eunwoo laughed.

"Yah! It was a long time ago!" Jisoo pouted.

"But to tell you the truth, the best thing happened to me so far was you." Eunwoo confessed.

"Right. So you better treat me well, Cha Eunwoo." Jisoo smirked.

"I will." Eunwoo chuckled.

"Hey guys! Hurry up!" Minhyun called out as soon as they saw them coming closer.

"You're so slow." Rowoon asked, yawning. "Ahh. I should have waited inside the car and sleep some more.

"Come on guys, at least they're finally here." Jinyoung grinned, defending the couple somehow.

"Then let's go." Nayeon stated as she took Jisoo's hand and pulled her closer to her. "I'm telling you, Eunwooya. I'll be having Jisoo all to myself this whole trip!" Nayeon smirked.

"Whatever." Eunwoo replied, looking bored.

Jisoo laughed. "I don't care where the novel will take me, as long as I have these people with me."