Chapter 1

Today's a sunny. The sky is filled with clouds as the sun shines. Birds are fluttering around and it's a perfect day to relax because it's summer!  Boy, I'm excited! What will my summer bring to me?

I look at the bus window and pine trees started to fill the scenery. I guess I'm almost there. I look up my phone and check what time it is, 10:17am. I decided to hum along to my favorite song, Y/F/S.

"Welcome to Gravity Falls." I read the sign we passed.

"I'm here!" I smiled widely.

"Gravity Falls!" The conductor shouted. I stood up and grabbed my bag and trunks.

"Do you need some help, Ma'am?" The conductor offered.

"Yes, please." The conductor started to grabbed my trunks as we move along.

"Thank you for your help." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome and little did you know, today is Gravity Falls' Pioneer Day." He said.

"Pioneer Day?" I asked

"The folks dressed like it's 1863 to celebrate the day Gravity Falls was founded," He informed.

"I got to get back. Goodbye and enjoy your vacation." I nodded as he went back inside the bus.

"Pioneer day, huh? Interesting." I immediately grabbed my trunks and started walking on the path.

It's actually my first time in Gravity Falls. I've heard that this town is full of secrets and mystery. Let's see if that's true! Good thing I've already got a cabin.

After an one crazy long walk, I reached my cabin. It's tidy and cozy. I immediately went to my room and put my things. Maybe, I should rest a little and then check the town. This is so exciting!

I rest in my bed and used my mobile phone.  I should inform my internet best friend that I'm here.

[Guess where I am?]

[No way!]

[YES WAY!]

[You're in Gravity Falls?!]

[YES!]
[AT LAST! I'M GOING TO MEET YOU!!!]
[I'm going to the Pioneer Day event]
[Let's meet there!]

[Awwwww. I can't :(  my brother, uncle and I are going somewhere! ]

[Too bad I'm so excited to see you :( ]

[I am too! Let's definitely meet tomorrow!]

[Yes! Where?]

[Mystery Shack!]

[Okay! Bye for now!]

I turned my phone off and immediately fixed myself. Too bad I don't have any 1800's outfit so I'm gonna wear Y/F/O. (Your Favorite Outfit). As I finished fixing myself, I grabbed my keys and locked the cabin. I went for a little walk and reached the town.

It looks like I time travelled. The folks were dressed in 1860's, they're using wagons as transportation, they speak and act exactly like old times, it's impressive. I'm really fascinated and loved every single detail they did and suddenly I bumped someone.

I turned to see who's the person I bumped. I stopped a little and saw a guy who's wearing a black and yellow tailcoat with a matching top hat, with a golden hair and wearing a triangular shaped eye patch. He's clothing is quite odd.