Chapter 4

A wonderful morning is happening again, birds are singing so beautiful and I can smell the sweet morning breeze. I stretched and did my daily morning routine. I went to the kitchen and cooked some eggs for breakfast. I think eggs and toast will be fine today.

"Good morning, Bill." I said while eating my breakfast.

"Want some?" I offered.

"No, I don't need it. I'm stuck in the mindscape. Without a vessel to possess, I'm basically a ghost, invisible to the human's eyes."

"Invisible to the human's eyes? Then, why I can see you?" I asked.

"You're actually the only one who can see me, Sunflower."

"I wonder why. " I continued to chew my food.  So say, he's a demon. Now I really wonder if demons have inner demons. It makes me wanna know more about them.

"That what makes us a demon, Sunflower." He said.

"Stop reading my thoughts, Bill." I glared at him.

"No promises, Sunflower." He smirked.

"Why did you made a deal with me? I'm really curious. There's a plenty of people you can have deals with but why me?"

"Is there something wrong protecting you, Sunflower? Without me, you'll be their queen eternity." I cringed when I remember that memory.

"I can deal it by myself." I said.

"Sure you do." He rolled his eyes.

"Do you have another physical form? I'm sure your human form is not  your original form." I said confidently.

"You're really brilliant, are you?" He snapped his fingers and saw his triangular form once again yet he's standing on the floor instead of levitating, making me laugh really hard.

"Why are you laughing?" He glared at me.

"Hahahahahahaha! You're just so smal– HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I held my stomach, feeling the pain I've felt from laughing harder.

"You're just under my knee!" I wiped a tear in my eye and continue to laugh.

"No one dares to insult me! How dare you!"

"Yeah, nobody but I do! Why? You'll be mad when your mad?" I chuckled. He snapped his finger and he changed back to his human form which he's taller than me. I gulped as he leans closer to my face.

"Who's smaller now?" He grinned.

"Still you." I smirked. Suddenly, my phone beeped.

"Oh, I got to go to Mystery Shack. I'm sure you can handle your own self. Bye!" I grabbed my phone and shoved into my pockets and an epic escape was made.

Moments later, I reached the Mystery Shack. How come I didn't noticed there's a fallen S on the ground? It reads Mystery Hack now. I went to the Gift Shop and saw Dipper and Mabel, probably, working at the shack. I remembered that they mentioned it before.

"Hi Mabel! Hi Dipper!" I waved my hands.

"Hello, Y/n!" They chorused.

"Dudes, Mr. Pines told me that I–" He stopped when he saw me.

"Wait, you're the dudette the twins spend time with, Y/n, right?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled.

"My name's Soos," He raised his hand.

"Don't leave me hanging." I gladly high fived him.

"Y/n! Let's go! I'll show you our room!" Mabel grabbed me, indicating to follow her. We went upstairs until we reached their room.