Chapter 6

"Today's Summerween!" I said excitedly.

"So?" We are sitting in the sofa while his hand rests on his face.

"Summerween! We're celebrating Halloween but on Summer!"

"Then?"

"You really know how to kill someone's mood, aren't you, Bill?" I groaned.

"You, meatsacks are absurd of celebrating that made-up holiday. The folks of Gravity Falls love Halloween so much that they celebrate it twice a year." I fakely gasped.

"How dare you!" I said dramatically.

"Yes, you heard me." He grinned.

"Yet, your words can't stop me. We're gonna celebrate it even you hate it or not." I said.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Yes?"

"No."

"Fine, just help me to make jack-o'-melon, at least." I rolled my eyes. He snapped his finger and a jack-o'-melon appeared at the table. 

"No it's already made, I said "make" not made. It's present tense not past tense, idiot." I smirked.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're excused, Bill. Now, give me a watermelon." I smiled. He glared at me and a watermelon appeared.

"Thank you." I said sweetly. I grabbed all the materials and started working on it. I removed all the contents of watermelon and Bill carved the watermelon perfectly with his finger probably with his powers.

Our jack-o'-lantern looks more weird and scary. Of course, I've let Bill to design it. It looks angry with sharp pointed teeth design with a pointed tongue. It also looks like it's crying in misery. I don't how he did it, it's so weird to describe. It's like that jack-o'-melon have eaten so many nightmares.  I decided not to ask him and let him be.

I'm not even complaining, he's actually participating in making this jack-o'-melon. At least, we made it together. I put a tee light candle inside. I smiled how the jack-o'-melon looked so perfect, cool, weird, and disturbing at the same time. I put it in my window and lit it.

"What a masterpiece." I compliment at the jack-o'-melon we made. Bill looked at with mischief in his eyes. I can't read someone's mind but I don't like what he's thinking. The watermelon seeds started to float in the air and fired at me. Bill laughed. I started to grab the content of the watermelon and threw to him yet he dodged it easily.

"That's what you got, Sunflower?" He chuckled.

"Not fair, you've got powers and I have none." But don't underestimate me I've got a brilliant mind. Yesterday, I was bored so I decided to annoy a demon, yes, Bill. I discovered that if you take off Bill's top hat, the world will tilt sideways. I quickly threw the watermelon.

"That's really dum–" I interrupted him by rapidly grabbing his top hat, causing the world to tilt sideways, making the watermelon come back and hits Bill. I immediately put his top hat on his head and ran.

"Did you just outsmarted me?I'm impressed. I didn't see that coming." He referred to the mini watermelon fight he caused.

"I know right," I winked.

"But still you're not gonna celebrate Summerween with me?" I asked.

"I'd rather spend my day in the mindscape."  He said while cleaning his suit by magic.