Chapter 2 - Soulmates & Swear words

Third person pov

As the doors to the lift opened, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the beautiful girl in front of them. They all stared at her in awe & wonder & lust. They slowly took her in inch by inch admiring her hourglass figure, her thick hips, her dark curly hair don't forget her big pink kissable lips. But she was currently passed out In Peter's arms and they were all worried about their new soulmate. What was wrong with her? What happened to her? Is she going to be alright?

Bruce's pov

She is like a miracle and angel, her glowing skin wow. Her beautiful brown skin and soft gentle hands. She is so beautiful we got so lucky. She is all of ours and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives with her and our other mates. She had gorgeous thick brown curls that shadowed her face and big beautiful brown eyes and I couldn't wait to hug her and have her in my arms. But currently she was in Peter's arms passed out. I was worried what happened to our mate? Will she be alright? Peter layed her down n the sofa to rest. She looked so beautiful layed there.

Loki's pov

I looked at the beautiful girl that lay there on the sofa. Our last soulmate our final piece. All she had to do was accept us all now. I looked at her small hourglass figure. She was tiny compared to the rets of us. I didn't mind she was going to b in my arms soon. She was so gorgeous. I looked at her beautiful pink plump lips. Nothing could surpass the beauty of our amazing mate. She was so beautiful. Nothing could surpass the beauty of any of our mates really. I was so glad our mate was finally here. Oh how the norns have blessed us with yet another beautiful and gorgeous mate and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her and my mates and that big oaf of a brother of mine. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait to take her to Asgard and meet my brother and I's parents and take her to see the beautiful home of mine that my brother and I grew up in. She and the rest of my mates were so much more beautiful then Asgard though.

Wanda's pov

Her Amazonian figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a hour glass shaped waist and her glossy skin complimented her whole body.  Her slender eyebrows eased down gently to her black, velvety, thick eyelashes. She had a cute dainty nose that made her look even more beautiful. I crouch down next to her and gently stroked her cheek and she leaned into it. I was so blessed to have all these wonderful people as my mates not including my annoying brother Pietro but I still love him. I am so glad we found our last mate. Just please accept our bonds. Please don't reject me, I need you in my life as well princessa. My beautiful little princessa no harm shall ever come to you, I promise you my little princessa. I will always protect you, we all will. 

Steve's pov

I couldn't believe it. It was our last soulmate. She was finally here. After all this time. She's here. She's finally here. I stood up and gently stroked her face not like a weirdo just admiring our mate.