Chapter 8 - Where is she?

Gabriella's pov

I woke up in a room but I don't remember going home with another guy. Then it all came back to me, I was pissed at my mates and went to the club with Riri and Dave then went outside to get some air, then I saw Rico and he knocked me out when he heard Steve on the phone. Before I could gather any more thoughts, someone opened the door. Rico.

"Hello baby girl" He said to me and smirked.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said.

He slapped me

"Did you not learn last time? Why did you move away. I have missed you. I love you, I don't want to hurt you baby you ju..just make me angry sometimes. You will love me and you will have our children. We will be together forever. What do you say?" He said.

"We will never be together, I found my mates and I love all 11 of them. I have not missed you and I especially don't love you I never will and never have after you hurt me. I will never have your children only my mates children never yours. I moved away to get away from you. You are a delusional sick bastard who needs help. Now fuck off and leave me alone." I shouted.

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. He punched me 8 times in the face all over my jaw and eyes and my mouth. My mouth and nose was bleeding. He then dropped me to the floor and kicked me in the stomach and kicked me multiple times till I couldn't move. Then he said 

"That's what you get slut. You will never see them again They don't love you, the only reason they want to be around you is for your powers because you would be a danger if your powers got out of control. They don't love you, they are using you for your powers without you being aware of it. I hurt you because no fucking bitch will disrespect me especially you, if you don't want to be mine forever then fine I can wait until you grow up and pick me. Until then you are not coming out." Rico said.

"They do love me they told me so. If they didn't care about me why haven't they locked me in a cell yet? I don't believe you, they wouldn't do that." I replied.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. But think about it they haven't locked you in a cell because thy want to earn your trust. When the time comes they will use you and your powers against the evil. Then you will get replaced because they will get another mate. As horrible as I am to you, I know about Hydra and I'm trying to protect you from them. So stop being an ungrateful stupid bitch." Rico said.

He slammed the door shut and locked it from the other side. I tried to get up but couldn't because my body hurts so much. Then I blacked out.

Steve's pov

When all of us got back to the tower, we raced to Tony's floor.

"Did you find her?" Peter shouted at us.

"Where is she?" Tony asked.

"Why is she not with you?" Bucky asked.

"Where's our princess?" Thor boomed

"Where's our baby girl?" Natalia shouted

"Who the fuck has our angel?" Clint said.

"Everybody shut up" I shouted. 

Everyone was silent. 

"I don't know where are baby girl Gabrielle is. She was kidnapped. She is not with us. I don't know where she is or who took her?"

Bruce started shaking and he turned into the hulk and started smashing stuff.

"Pietro inject him now" I shouted.

Pietro ran and injected Bruce. 

"Right, now that's over with, I brought Riri and Dave home with us from the club and-" 

"How the fuck are they going to help us find Gabriella?" Peter interrupted me.

"I was getting to that Peter, right now they are drunk but hopefully when they sober up they can identify the voice who was talking to Gabriella before she was kidnapped." I finished.

Loki's pov

"Whoever did this they are gonna pay big time." I said.

Thor said "Right on brother."

Wanda said "We are not killing them straight away."

Tony, Pietro, Natasha and I said "Um and why the hell not? They kidnapped our babydoll and we are not going to kill them. What the fuck are you talking about of course we are going to kill him or her."

Wanda said "If you lot would have let me finished, I was going to say we are torturing him first" She smirked at the end of her sentence.

"Of course we are" Said Clint.

"We'll make him or her wish they were dead." Bucky and Peter said. 

"Right let's all try and get some sleep before we interrogate Riri and Dave tomorrow." I said. 

We all slept in the living room. Ready for a tiring day tomorrow.