Chapter 4 - Girls night in, NO BOYS ALLOWED

Wanda's pov

Natasha and I were so exited to spend alone time with our mate.

"Natasha, Wanda can we go to the pool with the others tomorrow pretty please?" Our mate said 

She  started batting her long eyelashes and pouting her sexy plump lips at us. Natasha and I looked at each other.

"Fine tomorrow ok?" I said 

She squealed and hugged us both

 "I love you" She said.

 "We love you too" We said.

First we all had separate showers and put on face masks and did our nails and let them dry. I let Gabriella borrow some of my pyjamas she looked so sexy in them I just wanted to rip them off of her. Then we ate our food and watched some episodes of never have I ever on Netflix. It was nice were cuddled under the bed with our mate Natasha and I either side of our mate watching telly. I finally feel complete. It is a nice feeling , we finally found our last mate, I am so happy and she accepted us all. We can all finally be together.

We watched our little Vincessa enjoyed the television why she snuggled up to us. She snuggled in closer to us and hugged us to her. Natasha and I looked at each other and smiled before looking down at our mate. 

"Can I try something on you guys?" Gabriella suddenly said nervously.

Natasha and I looked at each other confused. But nodded.

"Sure anything Vincessa" I said

A bit of smut (Play music now)

Gabriella came closer and closer to me and started kissing down my neck leaving light love bites on my neck before going to see Natasha and doing the same. Then she crawled back to me and slowly kissed me then she got a bit more aggressive and plunged her tongue into my mouth and biting my lip making me moan before doing the same to Natasha. I moved so Gabriella was  underneath me. I crawled on top of her before slowly undoing her top. I stopped and asked her if I could.

"Can I?" I said

"Yes Wanda go ahead" Vincessa said

I continued undoing her top until it was open. Then I threw her shirt on the floor. Then I took her boob out over the bra and into my mouth slowly sucking on her tenderly and then slowly sucking her  hard nipples making her moan slightly. Natasha crawled over to her and put love bites down her neck as I sucked on her nipple. She started to moan quietly. I put her boobs back in her bra.