Chapter 3 -Jealous mates

Gabriella's pov

I couldn't believe who I saw when i opened the door. My two besties who helped me partly get through what happened with Rico. 

"I can't believe you guys are here. Riri! I missed you sooooo much."

"I am better now i am here with you being with Dave for that long makes you crazy" Riri said as she hugged me back.

"Dave" I screamed when i saw him. I kissed him on the cheek and gave him a massive hug and didn't want to let go.

"Como estas Chica?" He replied.

"Me perdí tu acento español" (I missed your Spanish acent) I said

"Y te extrañé" (And i missed you) he said as he kissed my hand.

I felt jealousy and confusion and betrayal run through my soulmarks. Before I could do or say anything I was pulled in to Bruce.

Third persons pov

As their angel opened the door she was screaming and hugging to other people. Jealously ran through their soulmarks and confusion and betrayal. Did she not love them anymore? They started getting really annoyed when Gabriella hugged the male and they both spoke in Spanish so no one could understand them. As soon as his lips made contact with their mates hand the Bruce pulled her away. All the Avengers were jealous, Gabriella was their soulmate not those two peoples. They just met her nd didn't get  hug yet her friends do. They are really possessive and protective of her as they stood around her. They just met her and want to get to know her.

Bruce's pov

Why was our mate hugging other people that weren't her mates? As soon as his lips made contact with her hand I pulled her away.

"Mine!" I said as I cuddled into Gabriella

"Not yours" I growled at them especially the male.

"I'm all yours Bruce, all of yours and only yours. Calm down guys these are my friends" Gabriella stroked my face and said

I was just really jealous and wanted to hold Gabriella in my arms because she was mine and the rest of our mates. We belong to her and she belongs to us. We just met her and now this boy we don't know is kissing her hand and hugging her and the girl. We want her to hug us not them. she is ours. But we all calmed down after she told they were just friends but still possessive because she's our new mate. I snuggled more into her and she smiled and gently rubbed my shoulder and I calmed down more.