Chapter 9 - Who is that?

(Just pretend everyone is in the living room and everyone is awake except Riri and Dave).

Riri's pov

I woke up with the biggest headache? Where are we? I thought. I looked around properly and saw all the avengers staring at me and Dave. 

"Uhh Dave, wake up." No answer

"Dave!" Again no answer.

I smacked him on the head and screamed "Dave!" He woke up and glred at me.

"Why the fuck did you do that? I have a massive hangover and headache. And why the fuck are we with Gabriella's mates?" He said.

"I don't know" I said.

Dave's pov

"Uhh Dave, wake up." I heard and felt someone shake me and call my name but I ignored it.

"Dave!" Again same thing but I ignored it.

Then I felt someone smack me on the head and scream "Dave!" I woke up and glared at the person who turned out to be Riri.

"Why the fuck did you do that? I have a massive hangover and headache. And why the fuck are we with Gabriella's mates?" I said really confused.

"I don't know" She said. 

"Finally your awake." One of Gabrielle's mates said.

"Where is Gabrielle? Why are we here? And what do you want?" I asked.

"One question at a time dear" Another mate of Gabriella's said.

Peter's pov

"Right let us introduce ourselves. I am Peter, that is Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, Thor, Bruce, Steve, Tony, Bucky and Clint" I said to pointing to everyone.

"That doesn't answer our questions. Where is Gabrielle did you guys hurt her, I swear to God if you did we'll kill you. Why are we here and what do you want?" He said.

Everyone growled and Bruce said "We would never hurt her. How dare you? And also your here because we need your help with something."

"What?" Dave and Riri said at the same time.

"Well as you know, you went to club infinity with Gabrielle, you two got drunk out of your minds. She went to get air outside from what we can assume and some man kidnapped her. We were on the phone with her before she got kidnapped. The man seem to get jealous that he heard a male voice on the phone and knocked her out then hanged up the call. By the time we got to the club she was gone and you two were still dancing. We don't know who kidnapped her, where they are or why they did it. We intend to find out and they will be punished severely when we do find them. We need your help trying to identify the voice communicating with baby doll. Because he sounded like he knew her. Can you help us find Gabrielle and bring her home?" I said.

"Of course we would do anything for Gabrielle like she would for us. We are so stupid." Riri said.

"My poor baby, I didn't know, I will find her and never let her go. I love her so much I will never stop looking till I find treasure." Said Dave

Everyone growled at Dave so loudly. Me, Pietro, Bruce and Wanda had him up by the wall, snarling at him "Who gives you the right to call all of our mate names and say you love her? She is ours not yours never will be. OK?"

Riri shouted "Put him down, he is like a brother to Gabriella and he is her bestfriend, she would never forgive you guys if you hurt a hair on his head, never so put him down." 

"Sorry" We all said and put him down.

"Right now let's get to work" Riri said.

Meanwhile...........