chapter 2

Katie was done. She hated the Stolls. She was still blushing from when she rode on Travis' back to go to the big house. She couldn't help it. "Thanks a lot Travis. I could've been picking strawberries but instead, I'm stuck here with you guys." "You're welcome Kates." Katie rolled her eyes and started dusting the shelves. Connor started sweeping the floor and Travis started putting items in boxes.

Travis put down the last box and walked over to where Katie was. "Wanna dance Katie kat?" She rolled her eyes and tried to stop blushing. Travis grabbed her hands and twirled her around. They were both blushing until Connor dropped his broom. "Sorry." Katie realised she jumped into Travis' arms when the broom fell. She mumbled a quick sorry and walled over to the shelf.

Katie, being clumsy, tripped on the way there and landed on a weird button thing. "Um, Katie did you see that?" Travis asked. "See what?" "There were a bunch of kids down there and they disappeared into thin air." Travis said while pointing out the window. "I'm sure it's just your mind playing tricks on you." Katie really hoped what she said was true. "Um.. I don't think so. I saw it too." Connor squeaked. Katie paled. "Do you think I accidentally caused the end of the world by falling on that switch?" Travis' eyes widened. "What's that on the switch?" Katie bent down and grabbed the little note that appeared on the switch.

You've found the switch.
This switch was located in New York if I remember correctly. Right now, it is important that you stay together. The entire population has disappeared. To reverse it you need to travel to the Canadian version of New York. Toronto. It might sound easy but there are these monster-like demons that are not like the regular monsters demigods face today. They are like mutants. Stay safe. Watch your back.
-James Oliver
315 Wellington street. Apt. 15.

"I caused the end of the world. What am I gonna do?" Travis sad-smiled at Katie. "We're gonna get through this together. I promise." Katie nodded. "Well what are you waiting for Stolls? Go get your apocalypse stuff!" Katie ran down the rickety staircase and sprinted to the Demeter cabin.