chapter 3

"Apocalypse stuff?" Travis said to his brother. "I mean, I know Katie has anxiety but why does she feel the need to be prepared for an apocalypse?" "Dude, you're rambling." "Right. Sorry." Travis blushed. They ran to their cabin to get some supplies and change their clothes.

"Why do I have apocalypse stuff again?" Katie asked herself. "Oh yeah. Dad was into that kind of stuff." She sighed. She missed her dad. She stayed year round because of her abusive step-mom. During the holidays Chiron lets Katie meet her dad at their favourite coffee shop. Last Christmas was the last time she saw him.

She smiled at the memories and started packing a bag with toiletries, clothes, a first aid kit, and her dad's 'guide to apocalyptic mayhem'. She quickly changed into an outfit that Clarisse gave her. Clarisse grew close to Katie because they helped each other mourn Silena's death. It was camouflage pants with a blue tank top and doc martens. She tied her hair into two space buns. She had her dagger strapped on her leg and she had something that looked like a croquet mallot with spikes. Katie admired how bad ass she looked and skipped out of the cabin.
...
Travis and Connor aren't good at packing. Everyone knew that. "Connor? Wheres my toothbrush?" "I don't know! Where's my extra clothes?" Eventually the Stoll brothers found all of their stuff and packed their bags. The stoll brothers changed into cargo pants and kept their camp shirts.

Katie knocked on the Hermes cabin door. "Are you guys done yet?" Travis opened the door and almost gasped. "Woah Kates you look-" "yeah, yeah, love, bleh." "Really Connor?" Katie asked. She rolled her eyes and double checked to make sure the Stolls had everything.

"Wow Stoll. I didn't think you knew how to pack." "Yeah, yeah. Let's go. I want candy on our way." Katie rolled her eyes and slung her backpack over her shoulders. "Let's go."
...

I messed up on the face so that's why its scratched out. I tried my best to draw her outfit :)

 I tried my best to draw her outfit :)