Norway X Reader

A/N- So it's been a while since I've write anything for Norge here, but hey I'll try ^^
Request by: HetaliaFanatic4ever

(C/N)- Country Name
(F/F)- Favorite Food
(E/C)- Eye color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/D)- Favorite Drink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                           ✒Your POV

It was a rather rainy day here in (C/N), then again it was also the end of spring as well, so that would make sense as to why it was raining, no, nevermind, it was pouring, yep P-O-U-R-I-N-G as in the creeks bank's were being drowned under water. Though I would be lying if I did not say I loved the smell of rain hitting the soil, it made me relax, anyway I glanced at the clock, the green numbers flashed '5:54 p.m.'.

'Lukas should be home at any moment,' I thought to myself as I quietly took a bite of my (F/F), involuntary I hummed at the tasteful sensation that the food imprinted on my tongue, it made my tastebuds tingle. I giggled watching a hilarious scene in the movie I was currently watching, I really should have been cleaning the house, but that could wait a while until I forced myself to clean anyway.

My (E/C) orbs watched the flashing images before I jumped, hearing the door slam against the wall, and whoever it was could be heard grumbling bitterly to himself. This made me sit up and laugh, knowing who it was and probably why he was so angry at the world currently.

Quietly I walked down the steps, being greeted by a soaked, yet kind of cute, Norwegian who's eyes stared directly at me, and had no emotion except anger, but that quickly quelled as he set his bag down on the table. My (H/C) strands had to be brushed to the side of my face since they ended up in my eyes, but I stifled a laugh that tried to escape my slightly parted lips.

"How was your day babe?" I asked, hoping to not make me laugh, my voice had been laced with hints of laughter. He partially glared at me since it was obvious I was trying not to laugh, that would make my life a whole lot shorter since he was annoyed.

"It was perfectly fine," Lukas said almost sarcastically, rolling his eyes ever so slightly, "That bad huh?" He nodded as I formed a thought, "Why don't you go get changed and then how about cuddles? It'll make you feel better you know?"

Lukas sighed, "Alright." Once he finished speaking, he quietly headed towards his bathroom to take a quick shower to warm himself up. Once finished there he got dressed in some warmer clothes before heading back to the living room where I had placed a few blankets (since I, myself, was cold), a little while beforehand, the movie I was watching had been paused, and my food was sitting on the oak coffee table that stood beside the couch with my (F/D) in a glass.

I skipped back into the room, curling in a ball beside the blond -haired male, and wrapping my blankets around us. Cuddling into his right side, he placed his arm around my waist, making me smile softly before unpausing the movie so we could watch.

                                  ✳Time Skip✳

The movie has just ended, but I could not move from my spot, why one would ask, because the almost e!emotionless male I loved had fallen asleep with both his arms around me. Quietly I fangirled at his adorableness and managed to free one of my hands to grab my phone, quickly snapping a few pictures of him sleeping peacefully. What I had failed to notice was him slightly stirring at my movements, and waking up, when he opened his blue or violet? (Which are they?) Eyes to gaze at me with a faint growl.

"Delete it." Was all he said, making me jump and chuckle nervously, changing my passcode really quickly so he could not delete the adorable picture.

"No." I retorted, as he sighed, "Guess I'll have to make you then." 'What's that supposed to mean?' I thought to myself confusedly as I gazed at him, making him chuckle slightly as he placed more of his weight on me, rendering me immobile.

"That's not fair~!" I whined playfully before he spoke again, " Its not fair that you're taking pictures of me while I'm asleep either (Y/N). " My arms wrapped themselves around him in response as I nuzzled his neck playfully, "But you were too cute while you slept Norge!"

"Don't call me that." He threatened meekly as he kissed my cheek sweetly, continuing to hold me closely. Lukas then nestled his face into the crook of my neck, then I heard soft breathing, like he had fallen asleep on top of me.I

'Did he seriously just - yep he did argh,' I mentally cursed as he crushed me and tried to move him off, but I have up moments afterwards because yeah my hands were going numb but I was also getting sleepy myself.

------------------------------------
Quick, yes. Probably sounds terrible, yes. But anyway first request is out ^^