Austria x Reader- Cold Days

Hey-o it's me, your worthless author! Bringing you another request for Roderich (How does thou spell it?)
..::Request by::..

HamiltonAttorney2277
--------------------------------------------------------
                                         *Your POV*

I shivered coming home, it being the middle of winter meant that it was really freaking cold. Snow drifted around the park as I took a shortcut to get home, unfortunately for me I forgot my money, so I could not ride the bus back home. My face felt numb as my nose and cheeks were a light rosy color due to the merciless wind that assisted in helping the small ice particles land on the ground. At least winter was one of my favorite seasons, unless I was cold, or I fell, then I loathed winter, continuing walking I came around the corner. Suddenly I felt my body start falling to the ground as I slipped on some ice, landing on my rear with a groan.

"Fuck my life, fuck winter, just fuck everything!?" I harshly called to no one in particular, as I stood up shakily sighing before continuing the trek home. Once home I heard Roderich upstairs playing his piano, making me roll my eyes, 'Lucky Bastard. Gets to stay home.' Quietly I hung my coat and headed towards my bedroom to grab some fresh clothes and maybe even take a warm shower, but decided against it. Soon I was wearing some really fluffy pjs that were not soaked like my pants and shirt had been due to the snow deciding to go down my shirt. My mind kept complaining so much that I did not even hear Roderich stop playing the instrument, nor did I hear him making hot cocoa for once.

I felt a nudge to my foot and opened one eye, seeing the brown-haired male nudging me with his foot before extending his hand out with the warm mug of coco. My eyes widened as I gratefully accepted the warm beverage, "Thank you, thank you, thank you babe!" Roderich nodded as he took his place next to me before pulling me into his embrace, "Here maybe you won't be as cold." He re-adjusted his fake glasses before wrapping his arms partially around me, sharing his body heat.

I let out a content sigh as I snuggled closer to him, a small smile tugged at my lips, sure sometimes Roderich was a entitled asshole, but he could be nice when he wanted, though he hardly was in front of people he knew, keeping up the arrogant persona. Silently I slipped my hand in his shirt, resulting in a raised eyebrow before my cold hands touched his warm flesh, making his eyes widen and let out a sharp breath at the sudden coolness.

"(Y/N), I love you but g-get your cold hands out from underneath my shirt." He growled lowly, trying to be threatening, so I reached inside my adorable arsenal and gave him the puppy dog eyes and a light pout, "No. *gulp* No. Th-That's not going to work on me- Fine, fine, just stop the adorableness." He grumbled as I beamed, leaving my hands on his, amazingly, slightly toned chest as I closed my eyes savoring the warmth from his body. Though I opened them when I felt the numb pain in my rear where I wiped out, with a roll of my eyes, I managed to make it where I was laying on top of the Austrian who really did not seem to mind exactly what I was doing. The fire crackled behind us making me blink, 'Wait when did the fire get lit? Whatever it's warm that's all that matters.' Soon I had drifted off to sleep in Roderich's arms in content since he was the equivalent to a heating bed.

-----
Short, yes I know and I'm sorry about it's length haha I had (have) writers block due to role-playing a lot, that and I've been cleaning the house, so I'm sorry.... Hope you liked it though....