France X Reader

A/N- This is for all you Francis Freaks (no I'm not calling you a freak lol), now I have forgotten how to spell his last name so yeah anyway enjoy the story~!
------------------------------------------------------

                                          ✒Your POV
I say up, rubbing my eyes carefully before glancing at the side of my bed where Francis usually sleeps, "Odd he's not here?" Either way I shrugged, skipping off the bed, I went to sleep last night in shorts and a tank top cause it was flipping hot, and Francis did not help like at all. Sighing I yawned and brushed my hand through my (H/C) locks, waking myself up a little bit more than I was, silently I walked downstairs it was around 9 AM or something, but I could care less.

Breathing in a sigh I gently headed to the coffee maker, but it was already turned on and some coffee had been pre-made, 'Okay guess Francis done this?' Duh. Who else would have made coffee in your house? Highly doubt that a robber is gonna come in and be like "Ooo I want some coffeeeee!" And then turn it on, no that was stupid. Rolling my eyes at my lame joke I came up with, I poured me a cup and put (whatever) in it, the way I usually make it.

Taking a sip I heard the bathroom door open before hearing a familiar voice, "Mon cheri? (I think that's how it's spelled?) ." Yawning I silently lifted my head to see Francis in a towel like he already got out of the shower, since he was smiling at me I could not help but smile back, though my (E/C) eyes wandered his form, making him smirk. Oh God (Y/N) what have you done!?

"Ohonhonhon, mom Cheri~ Like what you see~" Obviously he started flirting and being perverted duh he was in the bad touch trio with Gilbert and Antonio. Sighing I faceplates gazing at him, "Don't even start with trying to get into my pants darling, I've got work to do."

He pouted at me before leaning forward to capture my lips with his in a passionate kiss before he tried to deepen it, obviously being his usual self, making me break the kids and chuckle placing my hand on his lips, "No, not right now. Though maybe later...."

It took him a few seconds to compute, "Ohonhon~ Sounds like a date to me~" with that he headed off, but tripped on the stairs, making the towel fall to the ground. I blushed but then burst out laughing as he smirked, picking himself up off the ground and heading to our shared bedroom, God that was comedy gold right there.

-------------------------

What's this another update? This was an idea from my co-author hello_guess thanks for the idea! Hope everyone enjoyed it and ignore any grammar mistakes....