ARE YOU PREGNANT OR SOMETHING

Your pov.

"The military stopped by earlier, looks like you got a new mission." My sister, lumus, said while leaning on my doorway.

"Uhuh..." I said with a bored expression on my face, as I continue to make my bed.

" That guy Karusuma, y'know, my boss? Yeah well he said your going to have to assassinate this weird alien."

"Yup, great..." still not looking to lumus I started to bend down and pick up the pillows off the floor laying them on my bed.

"You'll also have to skip your second year of high school to go to a third year middle school class..." she said as she pulled out her phone.

I stopped dead in my tracks, looked at her, and screamed,

"WHAT!" as I did this she dropped her phone and covered her ears.

"WHAT THE HELL! THAT PHONE IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR LIFE!" she yelled as she bent over to pick it up.

I smacked my hand over my face and looked back to my bed. I picked up my phone and unlocked it. Swiping to the message app I started to type...

.CLASS 2A.

Y/N L/N

hey guys guess what, I'm going back to middle school, yippee...-_-

Ash berton

Awe! We're gonna miss you!

Michael brown

Your one to talk ash...

Y/N L/N
...

I laughed as I shut off my phone. I love my class, but they can get pretty annoying sometimes... well I guess they're not my class anymore.

"So, there is also apparently going to be some hero kids your age there too..." lumus said while smiling sheepishly.

I bonked her on the head repeatedly while yelling,

"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANNA TELL ME!? HUH! ARE YOU PREGNANT OR SOMETHING!? BECAUSE ILL START BABYSITTING WHEN THE SKY FALLS DOWN!!"

____________________________________

Hey guys! So I really liked this character lumus from this book I read, so I am making her your sister!... heh...

Anyway hope you guys liked this!!