Y/n and Bakugou?!

"and...Begin!" As Shiro yelled this, instantly one of Koro~sensei's tenticals were gone. your eyes widened at the sight in front of you. five almost identical tenticals out of Itona's head. you were pretty sure that everyone was staring at the same thing.

"Itona's hair is made out of... Tenticals!" your new friend, Nagisa, said with a shocked face.

"well that's defenetly a similarity..." you said aloud. some people looked baffled by the words that came out of you mouth.

"THAT'S WHAT YOUR THINKING OF RIGHT NOW!?" the class yelled at you. you just shrugged it off looking back to the fight.

"where'd those come from... and why dose a person like you have them..." koro~sensei said, his face turning black, and his teeth becoming more defined.

"We'er neither at liberty of obligated to say, but i hope this serves to convince you. you may have come from different parents, enjoy different upbringings, but non the less, you are indeed brothers." shiro said.

you looked to koro~sensei to see his expression, it sent a chill down your spin to see your teacher in such a state.

"what a face your making, dose this encounter stir up unpleasant memory's perhaps?" Shiro asked with a chuckle. this made your blood boil, you had never been the one for confrontation, nor do you intend to stir some up, but how you wish you could've sucker punched him in the face right there right then.

"Clearly, you and I need to have a little talk!" Koro~sensei said, as his tentical shot back, regenerating.

"Not possible, you'll be dead." Shiro said, raising his hand as a beam of light came through his sleeve. You gritting your teeth, alerted your new friend.

You gripped one of the chairs to the desk so hard it looked as though you were going to snap it in half like a twig.

"Y/n~chan..." as the almost inaudible sound came from his mouth, you looked over at Nagisa. Your grip on the chair loosing just a bit.

"This pressure ray has a very useful affect at close range, it triggers the dulatent properties of your skin cells," shiro said as itona launched to koro~sensei, the fast movement of his tentacles created a dusty atmosphere.

Your classmates shielding themselves from it. You cover a few of them with a gust of wind, thanks to your quirk.

"You become stiff as a board instantaneously, that's right, Itona and I are on intamate terms with your every weakness. " shiro said, as you classmates started to look at what was before them.

"Whoa, Did he get him?!" Takuya asked.

"No! Look up!" Half shouted Tarasaka. With the instruction you looked up and saw koro~sensei hanging from one of the boards on the sealing.

You narrowed your eyes at the class, who were just trying to understand what was happening. Then, you looked over to the hero students, who seemed to be a lot more calm then the assassins.

"Shedding your skin? Ah yes, we k ow about that little trick too....-" you didnt bother listening to the rest of his monologue. You walked over to Bakugou, who just had a scowl on his face.

"Hey, I might know a way we can help..." you whispered into his ear. He looked at you through the corner of his eye, and scoffed.

"And why would I want to help that freak, huh!" He whispere yelld. You looked at him, and motioned to the rest of the hero kids.

"I know they want to do it because of hero stuff... but I want your help, because you can really make a lot of noise." You said smirking.

He looked at you with a bit of Confusion, then, it looked as if a light had gone off in his head. He smirked and looked at you directly.

"So, the reason, is instead of koro~sensei, it's the look on Itona and shiro's faces, when we screw up their plan." You said as he leaned down a bit more to hear your whispering. It was a small gesture, but it made you feel nice, with the fact that he wanted to hear you out.

"Alright, but, I'm talking the credit..." he said with a 'tch' at the end. You nodded and looked back to what was happening.

•°small flashback°•

"Well, I know you were going to start your second year tomorrow, but we have a new mission for you rosey..." you held to phone to your ear.

"Ugh, I know all that, and dont call me 'RoESey' will ya...!" You said, using a funny voice when you said rosey.

You herd a chuckle from the other line

"Well, all your equipment should be at your part time home when you get here. So no need to worry." Your friend nicky said as he held the phone to his ear.

"And you got the special request I'm assuming?" You asked. You herd him sigh and then you herd his some what high-pitched voice.

"Yes, we got the order, do you k ow how many tries it took to make those two weapons with that material!?" He yelled into the phone. You giggled, and then herd him laughing along with you.

You stayed on the phone for like, another hour, talking about dumb things the author is to lazy to write about.

"You know, I can't wait to see you..." you said.

"Same.." he said, you could hear the smile in his voice.

"Well, I've gotta get to bed, it's like, one am. Talk to you soon." You said. He said bye, and you. Hung up.

(Heres what nicky looks like)

___________________
-Jene