DeSkS

You walked up the mountain after all the students had left. The heroes kids her out of breath, and you gatta admit that you were a little too.

As you walked up to the tiered old building, you looked at it in sorrow, envy, and sadness. 'Those kids had to deal with that walk up the mountain, this old small classroom, and now they have the burden of assassinating this weird alien...

They're stronger then I'll ever be, in more ways then one.' You followed the hero students, Karausama, principal nezu, and aizawa into the old building.

"Okay, so we need about 40 desks for you all. There should be three extra too. So, we should push the desks together and bring in a few more." Karausama said while looking out at the room.

You nodded and walked fully into the room, rolling your sleeves up, and grabbing the edge of the closest desk.

"Well, what are you doing just standing there?! Help me!!" You yelled at them. They sweat dropped and came quickly.

Everyone was helping, save the principal, for...obvious reasons. After all the existing desks were pushed and moved together, half of you were given the job of going to get four extra desks, while the rest of you come and clear a path for those desks.

●in the closet●

"Man these thing are really heavy!!" Mina cries as she helps you lift the second to last desk out of the closet.

"Yeah...I like Cantor feel my arms anymore though sooooo... " you said as you two carried the desk out, and into the hallway.

"Hey guys, need help?" Kirishima came over with denki and Bakugou.

"WHO SAID I WOULD HELP THESE BRATS!?" Bakugou yelled as he tried to stomp away.

"C'mon Bakubro, we can't just leave them!" Kirishima said looking to Bakugou.

"Yes we can." He said walking back to the classroom.

" well it was worth a shot... here let me help." Denki said as he helped you and mina.

"Thanks." You said wiping sweat beads off your forehead. He just smiled and you three went to the classroom.

" okay, one more." You sighed anls you walked back out the door. Mina sighed too, as she followed you, denki trailing behind her.

●a little bit later●

"FINALLY!!" ochako said as she flopped onto the floor.

"Maybe I do need to up your training, if moving desks got you like this ochako..." Aizawa says looking over at the hero kids.

"N-no Sir!" They all shouted in unison. You looked at him then at the room before you.

" DUDE WE JUST MOVED DESKS FOR AN HOUR! ANY TEENAGER WOULD BE TIRED! HECK IM TIRED!" you yelled waving your arms and pointing to the desk armament, and spotless room.

Ochako, Iida, and Hagakura had been tasked with clearing up, and cleaning the room while you and your crew went and got the desks.

"I didn't realize how late it had gotten, sorry. Well you should all probably head home soon, you have school tomorrow..." Karausama said.

"WAIT WAIT WAITTTTT!" a voice shouted for what seemed to be the hall. You all herd quick movement and then the door flew open the rest of the way.

"AHH! WHAT IS THAT THING!?" denki yelled, followed by mineta passing out. Witch actually isn't a bad thing- but Anyway.

The rest of you students looked horrified. Save Bakugou, he kinda just looked disgusted, and you, well you were a little uneasy, but you had seen a picture of this thing before.

"Why I am your teacher! Infact, I am the teacher your supposed to kill!" He said, his smile seemingly getting bigger.

"Whta the hell" Bakugou said.

"So your the weird alien that blew up my moon?" You asked, as your bangs covered your e/c eyes.

The alien sweat dropped, and just ended up nodding, being to scared by your sudden appearance to do anything more.

"Well then I'd just have to say..." you said walking closer to him, making him panic more.

".......

Thank you!"

*silence*

"THANK YOU!?" the students, along with Koro~sensei asked- err, more like yelled. You just smiled.

" I ment, Thank you, for making the sky prettier. I didn't know it was possible, until you showed up." You said looking at him, still smiling.

The hero students had been shocked by so many things in these past three minutes, but seeing you smile, A genuine smile, was the most shocking thing that happened by far.

"Phue, well, I just wanted to introduce myself to my new students, I am Koro~sensei. Its nice to meet you all." He said claiming down for the most part.

He then quickly went and shook all your hands, using mach 20.

'Wow, I knew he would be fast, but, I didn't know he would be that fast...' you thought.

"I think we should go over seating and class rules."

●Time Skip●

"See you later y/n~chan!" Ochako and mina yelled in unison, while waving. You waved back and smiled at them.

"See you tomorrow!" You yelled. They ran off down the mountain. You sighed and sat down on the steps, waiting for your sister lumus to come get you.

"Oh, what are you still doing here? I though I told you to go home?" Karausama said while looking down at you.

"Waiting for lumus..." you said looking up at him the back down to the entrance gate of the mountain. He nodded and sat down next to you.

"E-Class are for the most part easy to get along with, their happy and energetic, easy to be around. But, they are really talented. So be careful." He said standing again.

"I had a feeling that this wouldn't be an easy, kill and go, situation... but, y'know I feel bad for these kids." You said looking up at the sky.

"Yeah, they shouldn't have been put in this situation...I feel bad for them too; but there's nothing we can do about it now." He said walking back into the building.

You sighed and looked to see your sister pull up.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" She yelled. You just kinda looked at her with a 'wtf' face. And ran to her car down the mountain.
________________________________

Word count: 1050

Hope you liked it!

-Jene