UA kids?

There you were... outside Kunugigaoka academy... in traditional Japanese culture fashion.

It was just a normal Japanese dress shirt, folded over on the top, they didn't have your size of really anything, so you skirt was a bit short, and had a waist band on the top.

The shirt was short sleeved but, you had word a thin whiteish-blueish shirt under it to keep cool, and warm when necessary. Also you had to block your tattoo from showing.

It was just a simple heart on your right shoulder, it didn't look like much but it ment a lot to you. Anyway,* ahem*,

There you stood in front of the middle school. You had been supposed to start your second year of high school in the states, but that got canceled.

As you walked to the base of the hill you were met with your sister's boss, karausam Tadaomi.

"What." You asked with a bored expression. He just signed and walked over to you.

"You seem to be a week late, but, that's fine. Makes less explaining for me to do. Well," he said, looking behind you. You followed his eyes and spotted what he was looking at.

It was a class full of kids that looked about your age, and two men? Or, one man, and, a rat?

"Whoa! Is this the training for today mr. Aizawa!" A blonde with a black lightning bolt in his hair said to the tall male.

"Kinda I-" the man was cut off by you talking.

" if this is your idea of training, and you all want to be heroes, then, I'm scared for my safety. This is nothing." As the class looked over, they see, a h/c haired, 5'1 girl. (Sry, I wanted to make you shorter then nagisa, and I'm 5'1, sooooo... )

The whole class looked dumbfounded, save a boy with spiky blonde hair. speaking of him... 

"HEY! WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR DAM MOUTH SHUT BITCH!" he yelled to the small girl. She just put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes at him.

The man you would assume to be aizawa based on that one kid from earlier, rapped the boy in his scarf

The man you would assume to be aizawa based on that one kid from earlier, rapped the boy in his scarf. If looks could kill, that boy would have been dead.

"Bakugou! That is no way to speak to your peer!" Aizawa said, his hair flowing above him and his eyes glowing a shade of deep red.

"Dont bother. I've dealt with many people like him, best thing to do is ignore him." You said looking away with a bored expression. He sighed and let the boy go.

"Well, enough with that. The end bell is about to ring, so I dont want to keep you that long." Karausam said looking to the rat thing.

"Do we have your permission to use the students as government hired assassins?" He asked, still looking at the rat.

"Yes! Ofcourse, we would like to ensure that they will not get hurt while on this mission." The rat said.

"Ofcourse. The octopus has sworn to the government and the 'Administering of Defense' that he will not hurt the students whatsoever." Karausam said.