Nice you meet you Nagisa

...

.....

.........

"WHAT IS GOING ON SIR,WHY DID HE SAY YOU WERE BROTHERS!?" the class yelled.

"HOW CAN A OCTOPUS AND A PERSON COME FROM THE SAME MOM?!" okajima yelled.

"I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA! THAT BOY IS CLEARLY CONFUSED! I WAS RAISED AN ONLY CHILD!" koro~sensei said.

"When I asked my parents for siblings , they gave me a talk about the birds and the bees..." he said in a whiny kinda voice.

"Wait you actually have parents?!" Maehara asked.

●time skip●

"Uggh, hes warf'n the junk food like its going out of style. Hes definitely got koro~sensei's sweet tooth..." maehara says looking over to Itona's desk.

"And both their faces are equally hard to read." Isogia says.

You had that one look on your face, ya, y'know that one (-_-). As you looked over to koro~sensei, you sighed and did a double take at what he was reading. Then you looked to Itona.

Lets just say the 'wtf' face came back.

"THAT'S IT THEIR BOTH BOOB GUYS, OKAY THE GUYS CREDIBILITY JUST SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF!" okajima says.

"So that's really all it took huh?" A cute blue haired boy says.

"Hell yeah! We boob men are all brothers!" He says holding up the SAME magazine. A tic mark appears on your forehead as you stand up.

"Oh no..."mina and Ochako say at the same time. You walk over to the boy name okajima.

"O-oh, h-hey new girl!" He says as he starts getting a nosebleed. You recognize that he was staring at your boobs. You got even angrier.

*wham*

You smacked him over the back of the head, as he fell, he let got of the magazine. You grabbed it, and let him drop to the floor.

The class sweat dropped as you walked over to Itona. You slapped him as well, as his head him the desk, you grabbed the magazine.

"Hey! No violence in class young lady!" You turned to koro~sensei, you bangs covering your eyes as you held up the two magazines.

"I've got room for more Takoyaky~sensei, you wanna give it peacefully, or do you also want to end up like them? Hm?" You said.

He sweat dropped as mina came over to you.

"Now now... let's go and eat! Y-you must be hungry..." she said grabbing your arm and dragging you back to your desk.

"Scary" the whole class says In unison.

"W-wait! TAKOYAKY ~SENSEI!?!?!?" koro~sensei yells. You kinda giggle, and proceed to eat your food.

You had noticed that some of the girls were arguing about something, so you took your chance and made your way over to the cute blue haired boy from earlier.

You sat next to him." Hey, um, are they always like this?" You asked pointing to the group of girls in front of you.

He smiled awkwardly and nodded. "Yeah pretty much..." he said. You smiled.

"Then, I think I'm going to like it here..." you said looking to him.

" y/n l/n, nice to meet you." You said smiling at him.

"Ngaisa Shiota! Nice to meet you too!" He said smiling back.

"So how long have you known them, you seen petty close." He asks pointing to the group of hero students. Denki had his head on the table, Iida was chopping the air, mina was laughing histaricly, Ochako was sweating, Midoriya was crying, and Bakugou was being held back by Kirishima.

"Literally a day and a half..." you said sweat dropping.

"Really? They must warm up to people fast..." he said also looking at them with a sweat drop on his head.

"Well, moving desks for two hours straight will do that for ya..." you said.

●Time skip to after school●

"All our hard work..." Ochako said with a sigh as she looked out at the now moved desks. You sighed as well.

"I know right..." you said as mina flopped onto your shoulder.

"My arms hurt all over again!" She cried.

"Oh I just used my quirk." Ochako said.

" I though that Mr. Karausama said not to use it unless absolutely necessary?" Denki said while walking over to you three.

"Oh yeah he did say that... Sorry!" She said to Karausama.

"No it's fine. You helped your class, and right now that's what matters." He said.

" awe, Tadaomi has a soft spot!" You said while squishing his face. He slapped your hands off and walked over to the door.

Then she walked in.

"Oh, my, god, no, Way!" She yelled as she ran over to you.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too Jelavić." You said smiling. She hugged you so tight you thought you were gonna die right there.

"Wait you know her l/n~chan!" Nagisa asked. You nodded.

"Yeah tell you later." You said as you walked over to help get denki off the floor. All in all, you were the 'mom' of the class already.

Even though everyone was at least a little bit afraid of you.

"Geez, this place looks like an arena." Irena said as she looked out at the classroom. And you'd have to agree with her.

The desks were lined up along the classroom walls, koro~sensei and Itona were in the center of it.

"Yeah, fit for an honest death match. It's the first time I've seen an assassin take this approach." Karausama says.

"Surely by now your tired of chucky, over conplacated attempts on your life, but let's confide ourselves to one rule. Set foot outside the desk boundary and your life is forfeit. Agreed?" He asked.

"Oh yeah sure, as if the loser is going to stick to that without any issues." Sugino says.

"they will. Koro~sensei is all about how his students see him remember? He'll abide by the rules out of a sense of honor. Cheating would risks damaging his reputation with us." Karma said.

koro~sensei looked down...

"very well sir! I agree to your rule! But lets us add another, injuring any spectators is also a forfeit" koro~sensei said.

"Agreed, commence on my signal..." shiro said holding his hand up.

"assassination...Begin!" shiro yelled bringing his hand down...

'Koro~sensei, don't die please...'

_______________________________ 

Hope you enjoyed!

-Jene