Preface

Welcome back to another book by Kage!

After Mobile Legends, Ragnarok M, and Another Eden...in which I rarely played because of work, I'm now trying to make another (random) book containing one of my favorite anime/game since last year: DanMachi.

Thanks to Author-Shin for becoming my inspiration to make this little excuse of a book.

So, what's this book about?

Many fanfictions out there told us stories about Bell's continued adventure, Bell's restarting adventure, Bell's randomness and more. I was one of them but it was OC-centric, you can check it at my FFn profile.

However, for those who had been with me since my first story about four years ago, or at least when I wrote my ML Book around one or two years ago, you all might know that I'm basically a Family-genre writer, in which I'll make stories or one-shots featuring a pair (or pairs) in the future, forming a family, enjoying either a happy family life or trying to resolve problems in the family (the latter is a challenge for me since I want to make it as realistic as possible).

(Author-Shin if you saw my To Love-Ru family fic I wrote in FFn (Reminiscing the Past Moments), then this book would almost be in that format, except it won't always be one-shots :D)

And now with the 3rd Anniversary of DanMemo, I am more motivated to create one of this, and because of it too, I'll also consider Bell/Ryuu as one of the spotlights, which might become my first chapter I'm currently working on.

And...for those who asked about the continuation of Angelic Alchemist in Orario (another Danmachi story I made), rest assured that it wasn't om hiatus. I already had the plot (while I'm doing my afternoon run XD, monologuing while running 😂😂😂). I'm just having too little time to write it.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this little book. The first chapter will be posted ASAP, but not now since I need to do a lot of things at home for my family, since I was away for work every weekday, this is the least I can do for my family.

See you all later!

Kage