Family: A Proof of an Unbelievable Bond

Try to guess which pair this story includes.

I'm trying to make everything in-character, but this might be hard, so I apologize if they're still OOC.

Thanks for the support, @Author-Shin! Hope you enjoy this chapter too!

And anyway, if this story reaches at least 4 chapters, I would be uploading this book to Fanfiction as well, to accompany my OC-centric story there. But don't expect a fast update/uploading of new chapters since I've got a hectic schedule of work. 

Here's the shot!

---

It's going to be a beautiful morning in Orario. A peaceful day, where everyone did things that they normally did, everything were progressing as they normally were. The sun was shining, the birds were singing.

Our story began on one part of Orario, where a building was situated. A building that is not extremely big, yet the word "small" didn't even come close to describe it. It was decent, yet it was decorated in such manner that you might think that you're entering a house in the fairy tales.

A breathtaking, eye-catching small garden enveloped the beautifully-painted house, flowers, mostly pink in color, just enhanced the glamour of it. Not only the colours, they also gave such irresistible scents that calmed everyone down anytime the scent reached even their nostrils.

On another part of the garden, there were not as many flowers as the first part, but even then, it was still eye-catching and gorgeous, and it came from the fact that there are some tame rabbits, not the vicious type like Al-Miraj or something like that, these rabbits came from those of cute stereotypes like bunnies or something close to that. 

Looking onto them jumping around, chasing each other and later going back to their cage ( a large cage, not exclusive individual cages), waiting for their master to feed them, that had a positive impact on everyone that passed by.

Well, enough for the compliments outside the house. 

Inside the house, specifically inside one of the rooms, a young man, possibly on his middle twenties, could be seen sleeping on one large bed. It really looked like the man was still enjoying himself in his own Dream World, as a satisfied smile was plastered on his face.

Unfortunately for him, though, not everyone approved of that, as two figures, one is an orange-haired elf with blue eyes, she was wearing a matured version of her usual frilly pink dress, trying to at least look a bit more mature...which failed since she was...indeed...an elf.

Another one was a smaller version of the elf, but with snow white hair instead of orange like the older one. She was wearing a white dress that matches the color of her hair, with some blue ornaments scattered around, maybe she could actually embrace the moniker: Beautiful in White. 

The older elf looked very annoyed and glared at the said man, the smaller one followed suit, before she began to ask.

"Should we use "it" again, Mom?"

The annoyance in the older elf's face soon changed into a smile that's somehow marked danger, before turning into that kind of a smirk. Seems like she had something on her mind.

"No, sweetie, let's be "lenient" this time." The elf then whispered something on the smaller elf's ear and the latter quickly went out of the room, only to be back thirty seconds later with a large bowl of water on her hand.

"Thanks a lot, Claire." 

The older elf began to whisper a kind of chant onto the bowl of water, and suddenly a freezing aura could be felt around the bowl, even though the water still stayed in the liquid form.

Is it wrong to have a lovely family in the city of DungeonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara