Family: As a Remembrance to the Days Long Past

First chapter will be Bell/Ryuu, since I had just played the 3rd Anniversary Event, I felt like Ryuu needs a spotlight, and also her hidden feelings to Bell...

Here's my attempt. Enjoy the shot!

---

--Ryuu's PoV--

Ah...the clear sky, don't care if it is unreal...

Real or not, as long as the warmth is worth appeal...

As long as the warm wind acts like a God's heal...

I'll gladly take up this nature's deal...

To be honest, I wasn't the type to enjoy such matter...

At least, not until someone changed it.

--

Eyes locked to the front, I began my slow, trembling walk towards my destination.

The quietness of the area, only seemingly broken very slightly by the occasional gust of wind, did almost nothing to pause the painful steps I was taking.

It had always been like that for...how many years since then? Seventeen years?

My eyes began to pool some tears everytime I tried to count. It felt like I'm counting how many years, months, days, hours, minutes or even seconds I nested the gaping hole in my heart.

At how many years I had been living over regret, confusion, and sadness.

That was how I felt everytime I passed through this ritual.

At least, it was until nine years ago...

---

--at the same time, Livira--

--3rd Person's PoV--

"Dad, where are we going?" A girl promptly asked someone who seemed like to be her father.

The man, who seemed to be a young man on his mid twenties, with white hair and ruby red eyes, could only give a soft smile in return.

"We'll be going to a place that is very important to your mother. But do you remember our promise this morning?"

"Yup!" Another voice, this time a young boy's, replied. "Don't shout, don't be noisy, don't cause ruckus."

"That's easy enough, don't you think, Dylan?" The girl replied.

"Says the one who shouts all day, all night."

"Whoa, that's rude-"

"Dylan, Sera, stop bickering! We're going now!" The mature man "ordered", causing the young kids to clam up and followed the man.

"S-sorry Dad."

The group then exited the inn, with the direction of a place the older man know very well.

"Hihihi..." A giggle startled them, in which the man immediately registered as per whom it belonged to.
"Somebody's being late, I see."

"It can't be helped, Lili." The man replied while smiling. "I'm not a man who breaks promises, especially a promise to your own children."

"Bell-sama, you're too nice..." Lili pouted, "and too good with words..."

"What is that, Lili?"

"N-Nothing!" She blushed. "Anyway, I assume you're going to visit that place again, right?"

"Yes." A short reply is what the pallum girl (or is it a pallum woman now?) got in return. "I promised the children that I'll bring them this time, and I bet Ryuu was already waiting there. Today's the day, after all."