Tamaki Suoh✨

IMPORTANT:

FOR ANYONE WHO READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS, REREAD THEM. I CHANGED STUFF UP AGAIN TO FIT THE FLOW OF THE STORY.

Sorry for the inconvenience 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

- eboni

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alistair Takahashi,

Was always late.

It didn't matter the function, the time, or even the place, Alistair would always find a way to be fashionably late. His mother would scold him about his tardiness, telling him that him moving a little slower didn't give him the excuse of never being on time.

"You just have to leave a little earlier," she'd tell him, her tone stern.

And he'd respond with "Yes, Ma'am", only so she'd temporarily get off his case.

But in the end, he'd still end up arriving late wherever he went, and he'd simply smile.

"Sorry I'm late,"

Tamaki Suoh stared at the double doors in slight anticipation, only this time it wasn't because of his usual guests.

"Do you think he'll come, Kyoya?" The anxious blond asked, turning to his best friend, who was assuming his position behind the couch.

"It's hard for me to say, but he hardly seems like someone who would go back on their word," Kyoya responded coolly. "You seem oddly concerned about this boy's appearance, Tamaki,"

Tamaki ignored the smug look his friend gave him and flipped his hair.

"He's just caught my interest, is all," Tamaki stated, his thin brows slightly furrowing.

The altercation he had with the boy with the cane played through his mind continuously,
specifically the handshake,

In which Tamaki could still feel the pressure of the light squeeze Alistair gave his hand.

Tamaki had no idea why that specific, brief moment of contact, etched itself deep into his mind.

He thought back to the little 'skip' his heart did at Alistair's action, and shook his head.

'Maybe it was just my body telling me we have some sort of platonic connection,' he convinced himself. 'We're both extremely good looking blonds with charming personalities. Of course my heart would leap for joy,'

He was drawn to the blond boy. Tamaki was intrigued by how happy the boy was for someone in his "unlucky", as Tamaki called it, circumstances. To Tamaki, the certain radiance about Alistair was enough to power a thousand suns, which he found alluring.

Not to mention adorable.

'He's just like me, but younger and has one leg. My beautiful son, we even have matching hair,' Tamaki thought dreamily, spinning around in circles.

"Senpai we're starting," he heard Haruhi's dull voice say, causing him to immediately switching back into his princely character.

He watched as the club room's doors swung open, letting out the club's signature "Welcome" as he searched the sea of yellow dresses for a familiar mop of messy, blond hair.

And, became slightly disappointed when he found nothing.

'Maybe his limp slowed him down,' Tamaki thought, as he absentmindedly, but politely, greeted his guests.

*** *** ***

Tamaki entertained his guests, while discreetly watching the grandfather clock on the wall opposite from him.

One minute passed.

Then three minutes.

Then ten.

With each passing minute, he began to grow more and more disappointed.

He thought back to the boy's words.

"Cool, I'll be there,"

"Um, Tamaki?"

Tamaki was quickly pulled out of his thoughts as his guest called his name.

"Yes, My Lady," he answered with a soft, but ultimately fake, smile.

He watched as the routinely blush dusted across her cheeks.

"You seem a bit distracted," she stated, shyly. "Are you feeling alright,"

"No", he desperately wanted to say.

"Only by your unbelievable beauty, Miss." he said without missing a beat, cupping her face in his hands. "I'm always alright when I'm with you,"

'I guess he isn't coming,' Tamaki thought, ignoring the squeals of the girls around him.

The room suddenly went quiet, and a confused Tamaki looked up to see what caused the interruption.

And he was filled with joy upon seeing a smiling Alistair in the front of the room.

"Sorry I'm late," the boy said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Tamaki smiled when Alistair's warm gaze fell upon him, and let out a happy laugh when the boy childishly waved his hand at him like a maniac.

"Hey, Senpai!" he called out. "I made it!"