The Hosts🌹

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Alistair Takahashi didn't mind questions. Actually, he loved questions, seeing them as fun ways to open up to people who you didn't know. Many people asked him questions about many things, ranging from the usual "are you getting good grades?" from distant relatives, to the iconic "did you lose your leg in a shark attack?", in which he would respond to both with,

"Gee, I wish,"

"So where are you from Al-chan?" Honey-senpai cheerfully asked, staring up at Alistair, brown eyes wide in curiosity. "You didn't come from the lower school, and you look like you're a foreigner,"

It was currently after club hours. All the beautiful ladies in banana dress had gone home, and the hosts were currently getting ready to leave themselves while interrogating their newfound friend, who didn't seem to mind the surplus of questions one bit.

"Oh, I'm from Germany," he stated, taking a bite out of a slice of strawberry short cake, bestowed onto him by Honey. "I moved to Japan in the middle of the summer because of my mama's job,"

Kyoya, who was typing his final plans into his pineapple laptop, raised an eyebrow in interest.

"And what does your mother do, exactly?" He questioned, peering at the boy over the rims of his glasses.

"She's a lawyer for some firm I forgot the name of," he said with a shrug, causing Kyoya, who liked having all the information, to frown.

"Senpai, this cake is delicious!" Alastair suddenly exclaimed, his emerald eyes wide a saucers.

Honey laughed at Alistairs delayed reaction to the tastiness of the cake, and let out a noise of agreement as he dug into his own slice.

The others watched the scene in amusement, finding it funny how the youngest and the oldest in the room formed an instant alliance over a dessert. They also found it amazing how well Alistair got along with... well pretty much anyone.

They couldn't even begin to fathom how he'd manage to have a full on conversation with Tamaki's guests, who didn't even hide their disgust as he awkwardly limped to their table, and managed to have them laughing at the silly jokes he told by the time the club ended.

Tamaki, who had been rather quiet and avoidant towards Alistair ever since the incident, sat gloomily in the corner, taking in the sight.

"Alistair sure is something, isn't he?" Haruhi asked as she stood next to her sulking senpai.

"Yeah. Totally," Tamaki mumbled, still feeling extremely guilty about almost hurting the first-year.

"He's seems so childish, but has a certain level of maturity to him," she stated while zipping up her bag, her tuna can keychain jingling it the process. "I mean, instead of telling you off for nearly killing him earlier, he simply brushed it off. It was like it didn't even happen,"