The Hosts🌹

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alistair Takahashi's presence was so strong, that if you put him in a neon green vest and made him wear clown shoes he'd be less noticeable. He was a head turner. No, it wasn't only because he was a fifteen year old boy with a cane and a limp, as he's been able to establish his existence in a chatty room since childhood, but it was because of this certain "light" that emitted from the boy at all times.

Even though his certain handicap did play a big role in him being extremely noticeable.

The hosts witnessed the entire room go silent as all eyes fell on the green eyed boy, who seemed unfazed by all the attention suddenly on him.

"Alistair, it's so great to see you," Tamaki greeted after practically sprinting to the boy, who only laughed in return.

"I glad that I've got another fan," he teased.

Each of the members felt their own forms of contentedness upon seeing the blond again. Even though their first interaction with him was very brief and unexpected, they still enjoyed the boy's presence.

Haruhi admired his humbleness.

Tamaki adored his attitude.

Hikaru thought he was hilarious, along with his brother, who fancied the boy's personality.

Kyoya found him... interesting.

Honey thought he was extremely pleasant and couldn't wait to have cake with him.

And, Mori found his childish nature amusing.

They didn't understand why Alistair Takahashi had such an effect on them, as they only spoke to him once for a mere four minutes. All they knew,

Was that they wanted the youthful boy around.

Kyoya, who wasn't tending to any guests, walked to the front of the room.

"Please carry on with your relaxation filled afternoon, ladies," he said in his kind voice that was disgustingly artificial. "Please don't let this distraction interrupt your briefings about your lovely summer vacations,"

Haruhi, who was watching from her station, deadpanned at her senpai's harsh jab towards Alistair.

All the conversation resumed, even though the ladies continued glancing at the boy.

"Yes, it is a treat to see you here, Alistair." Kyoya said with a tight lipped smile. "But, it would have been even more enjoyable if you were on time,"

Hikaru and Kaoru left their station and stood on either side of Alistair.

"Cmon, Kyoya senpai. Give him a break," Kaoru said wrapping his arm around Alistair's shoulder.

"Yeah, he's got a whole cane" Hikaru wrapped his arm around Alistair's other shoulder. "Of course he's gonna be a little late,"

The twins were surprised when they felt Alistair's weight shift and his arms wrap around their slim torsos, their bodies supporting him as he held his cane in his right hand.

"Thanks guys, but there's no excuse," Alistair said with a sigh, "I'm sorry Kyoya-senpai,"

Before Kyoya could respond, Tamaki barged in.

"Nonsense!" He yelled, "There's no need for you to apologize, you're here and that's all that matters,"

Kyoya rolled his eyes and walked back to the corner he was standing in.

He went behind the twins and grabbed Alistair by his wrist that didn't belong to the hand holding his cane.

"Boy's you're keeping your ladies waiting. Since I formally invited Alistair to join us this afternoon, I'll take him to my station," he stated.

The twins comically saluted .

"Yes boss," they said together, quickly going back to their guests.

"Wow," Alistair exclaimed. "It's like you're the king or something,"

Tamaki, who was extremely giddy, began to practically drag the boy over to his station.

"You have absolutely no idea,"

To say that the princely boy was excited was an understatement. He was so absorbed in his rambling about introducing Alistair to his guests and about his potential to be a host, that he didn't even hear the boy asking for him to slow down, as Tamaki was an extremely fast walker, and his pace seemed to pick up when he was thrilled about something.

What he did notice however, was the sound of something hitting the ground and the collective gasp that came over the room right as he got to his station.

He turned around to find Alistair being held up by the collar of his uniform jacket by Mori-senpai, who had been closely watching the potential disaster the entire time.

"Well that was close," Alistair said with a dumbfounded expression that the fourth-year found entertaining, but it didn't show on his face as he reached down and handed the boy his cane, that fell with a loud 'thud', silently retreating back to his station.

"Great job, Takashi" Honey praised, hugging his cousin, causing the girls at their station to squeal, ultimately bringing everything back to normal, the room buzzing with conversation once more.

"Alistair I-I'm so sorry," Tamaki apologized, putting his hands on the boy's shoulders, horrified by his carelessness and his heart full of guilt.

But, to his surprise, the boy laughed.

"Hey senpai," he said, peering up at Tamaki with kind eyes. "I think your friend is a stalker,"

"W-what?" He questioned with a confused chuckle.

"Kyoya-senpai," he explained matter-of-factly. "Isn't it funny how he knew my last name without me telling him?" said the boy with a thoughtful look, as though the whole disastrous situation didn't just happen.

Tamaki could only look at Alistair with wide eyes.

"I mean, I literally didn't even know the guy existed,"