2

Tamaki's POV
I woke up sweating and panting, I sat up and my head swam.I forced myself out of bed and took a short shower before brushing my teeth and then getting dressed.I stumbled out my room not paying any mind to my surroundings.I heard sizzling coming from the kitchen.It took me a moment to get down the stairs but I did.I leaned on the wall as I panted walking toward the kitchen slowly my footsteps heavy and uneasy.
"Your early, it's only 6, I'm preparing some food for-!"My mom was saying before she saw me.My legs buckled as I fell, groaning in pain as I hit the floor.
"I..."I couldn't speak my body trembling and shaking as I tried getting up, to no avail.
"Oh my god...are you okay Tamaki!!?"She asked panic rising in her voice as she examined me before placing her hand on my forehead.She gasped as she looked at me but my vision was blurring and I couldn't tell what I was looking at.
"Oh my..Tamaki you have a high fever!!"She said but I just denied it.
"No...I'm fine...I need to get to school or..."I started mumbling but my mom wouldn't have it.
"Nope not even a bit, your staying in your room until your fever goes down,"She said and I frowned but as I tried getting up my legs shacked making me collapse again.My mother carried me to my room telling me she will take the day off from work and make some soup and tea for me.But I didn't pay attention to that my only thought was this:

I need to go to school or Mirio will worry about me...

I don't know how long I slept for but when I woke up there was soup and a cup of tea sitting at my side.I touched the bowl and cup and they were both cold.I sighed as I realized I needed to heat them up again.I ignored the urge to vomit once I got up and decided to heat the food and drink up.But as they were heating I heard a knock on the door.I didn't think about anything as I opened the door.Somone ran in and it was Mirio.
"Tamaki!!Are you okay!!I heard from the teacher you caught a fever!"He said worriedly and I almost fainted because of how much he was shaking me.I stopped him before he could do anything else.
"I-*cough*, I'm f-fine..."I said but at that moment I knew I wasn't.I felt my head spin and my stomach turn.I felt my body peel over in pure anguish, as I started coughing violently.
"Tamaki I'm taking you to your room,"Mirio said before picking me up to my room.
"W-*cough*-wait you'll get sick if you stay near me...M-Mirio..."I said as I tried not to cough.
"I'll be fine and I'm worried about you, you look pale and sickly..."he said before a ding rang out.Mirio looked at me in confusion.
"Oh...right*cough*the soup and tea my mom made....I had to heat it up..."I said as I reached my blankets as I shivered mercilessly.
"I'll be back in a minute...do you need anything else?"he asked and I shook me head.He ran down stairs and got my food before slowly going up the stairs to my room.As he walked in I saw his big grin but it was all hazy and blurry my eyes closing slowly as I watched Mirio come in.
"....thank...you..."I mumbled halfheartedly.

Mirio took care of me for all that time and I couldn't help but feel as though I was a burden to him.
"Tamaki is there something wrong you've been quiet for a bit you looked like you were spacing out,"Mirio asked and I shook my head.
"No...I'm fine it's just..."I was about to say but my words chocked me.
"Just what?"Mirio asked
"It's just I feel like a burden to you..."I say and Mirio pauses.
"What!!!"He screamed in disbelief, I jumped as he stared at me, perplexed."Of course not!!!Why would you think that!!I wouldn't be here if you were,"he protested the thought like it was an animal about to eat his lunch.
"I-!"Mirio interrupted me and moved his face closer to me, looking serious.
"Your not!I'm here to help you get better I don't need to suspect you of being a burden on me...your my friend and friends should help each other out,"he said and I swallowed.Deep down I could feel a sudden twinge of...sadness.
Why am I sad?

Next week
The following week I went back to school having spent the last haft of the week in bed sick.I walked with Mirio to school like always but something felt different, same with our usual talks and conversations durning or before classes.I felt my heart race and my face heat, but I wasn't sick anymore so why, why all of these reactions.Once it was time for lunch I pulled Nejire Hado, another member of the big three and our friend, to talk about my feelings...what they mean, and how I can deal with them.
"Oh, hey?Nice to see you up on your feet Tamaki, what's up?"She asked in her usual cheery voice.
"Well I...."I was about to say but Mirio ran over to us.
"Hey you two!!Tamaki you coming?"Mirio asked with the usual grin.I felt my face burn as I stared into his eyes."..Oh my..Tamaki!Are you sick again?"He asked frantically before almost forcing me to go to the nurses office.
"I-I'm fine...I'll catch up in a few,"I said and Mirio looked at me.He shrugged before leaving me and Nejire.
"Okay so Tamaki what were you about to say?"she asked and I just stuttered it out.
"I-my feelings...t-toward Mirio have changed...whenever I'm around him my heart...it races and my face heats up.I don't know what's going on!Neijire could...could you tell me?"I explained,
"Well from what you said..."She said as she stared at me."I think you have a crush on Mirio,"

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and thanks for all the support in the 1st chapter!!
Bye