4

This is not my art, credit goes to where credits due.Enjoy the chapter!
Tamaki's POV
I did my usual routine and everything fell into place.I woke up, got ready, ate breakfast, and walked to school, but something was different.All morning I was worried that Mirio was going to ask me again and I'd have to tell him, but that didn't happen.No...pretty much the opposite happened, I walked to school and Mirio was no where to be seen.I didn't know if I should have felt relief or worry for not seeing Mirio.It slowly became worry.What if he got sick?What if he's hurt?What if he's mad at me for not telling him about what's been going on?
My anxiety went through the roof as I questioned why he wasn't walking with me but in the end I still walked to school.The anxiety washed over me as I saw Mirio talking to the teacher.I was tempted to talk to him but refused knowing he'd ask me the question I dread.
Why are you avoiding me?
That question I know the answer...but when amI willing to tell him?School and classes went by slowly as I just watched Mirio.He looked back a couple times and I looked away.But my eyes never left him permanently...never as much as I wanted to.
"-Jiki Amajiki!Amajiki!"I heard the teacher yell and I snapped my eyes to her.
"Y-yes,"I stuttered, dazed.
"Are you okay? I was calling for you to answer this question,"She said and I blushed.
"I'm fine..."I stared at the question and answered it.
"Correct, but please pay attention next time,"The teacher urged and I nodded.I looked down at my desk before looking up to see Mirio staring at me.I blushed before looking away.The bell rang and I jumped before gathering my things and heading to my locker to get ready for lunch.When I put my things away Mirio was standing next to me.I jumped away from him and he frowned.

"Can we talk?"He asked and I nodded reluctantly, knowing that if we didn't talk now he'd want to talk later.We walked outside and he gave me something to eat, and while we ate, we were silent, But unusual.Most of our silences are peaceful, yet this one, you can tell the air between us is thick.

"When the teacher called on you...why were you staring at me?"Mirio asked and I flinched, and looked away."No...that's not the real question I wanted to ask...and I think you know that don't you Tamaki.What I want to ask is...why were you avoiding me?"I swallowed nervously.Mirio slammed his hand against the wall and I felt my heart jump."Do you hate me?"He asked in a low voice.
"No!!"I yelled in desperation.Thats not what I felt for him, it was the pure opposite.
"Then what Tamaki!!!You keep avoiding me and I don't know what to think!!Are we even friends!...Do you want us to be..."Mirio yelled and I knew that I had to tell him.Right now.
"Kiss me,"I whispered and Mirio's eyes darted to mine.
"What,"he said in disbelief.
"I said kiss me!"I said again a little louder.
"....okay..."he said and he placed his hand on my cheek making me flinch slightly before his face inched closer to mine and finally...we kissed.I felt his lips on mine and I wanted that feeling to last a life time.I wrapped my hands around him, and I took control.Once we parted I felt dizzy and excited.
"I love you..."I whispered my face hot and red as I looked down at him.
"I love you too..."Mirio said and my gaze went straight back to him.
"What!?"I yelled in pure shock.
"Um...I love you,"Mirio said again and I was still was shocked.
"How...how long...have you felt like this..?"I asked and Mirio paused.
"1 month or 2, you?"He asked and I gaped at him.
"A couple weeks....how...how did you..."I was about to ask but I think he got it and told me.
"That sleepover we had 2 months ago...I don't know how but it just happened, though of course I didn't realize until much later what J was feeling,"He explained and I did my turn and explained how it happened.
"It was the week after I was sick, at first I didn't know what was going on but then I went to talk to Neijire, and she told me that I had a crush on you... I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I avoided you...I'm sorry..."I explained and Mirio shook his head.
"No, no, it's my fault for not communicating better with you, Tamaki,"He said and before I could deny that the bell rang."We should get to class,"Mirio said and I nodded.
"Yeah,"

After school we walked home with each other but we didn't really talk with each other.We blushed whenever we saw each other and avoided eye contact as much as possible.I was nervous about all this.My kissing Mirio wasn't really planned when I confessed but still avoiding each other was confusing also.After that bundle of awkwardness we parted, and I went to my house.When I did their was note on the door.
Late shift at the office won't be home till late.Would you mind making dinner tonight?
-Love mom

I sighed but prepared dinner anyway as I was told.I did my homework before doing dinner, only finishing by the time mom came home.
"Oh~what's for dinner?"Mom hummed
"Teriyaki,"I said and she smiled.
"Oh I love your Teriyaki!!"She said referring to the multiple other times I have made Teriyaki.Although, my skills have been getting better since my quirk requires me to eat, and that means a lot of cooking is in order.As we are in the middle of eating the door bell rings.
"I'll get it,"I say to mom, she nods and I get up before opening the door.
"Hey Tamaki can I talk to you for a second, I know it's kinda late but..."Mirio started to say but I waved him off.
"Sure, sure,"I said as I went outside and closed the door behind me.
"Tamaki I..."
"I want to know what we're doing!!"We both said in unison.We paused before laughing.
"I'm sorry but I thought when people have mutual feelings for each other they'd be announcing this to the world or something,"Mirio laughed.I shook my head smiling all the same.
"Although I don't see why we have to 'tell the whole world', we can tell ourselves,"I say and Mirio looks at me with this long look.
"I love you Tamaki,"he said before kissing me.I felt my weight shift as my body hits the front door.I groan as my body rubs against Mirio's and I can feel my senses double at the feeling fabric rubbing against each other.His lips on mine I feel as though I'd be able to move a mountain, this warmth I feel, it feels so...so nice, I can barely hold out the sexual thoughts from flossing my mind.

"Are you two going to make out or come inside, already?!"My mom yells as we start getting a little to hot and heavy.
"We're coming,"

Thank you for reading I hope you all enjoyed this like all the other chapters, and have a wonderful day
Bye