10

Tamaki's POV
I did my usual morning routine and mom surprisingly was still home.
"What's up with work, your not getting early hours?"I asked at some point while we were eating breakfast.
"Oh yeah my boss..graciously gave me an hour or two back so now I don't have to go in so early."She explained and I nodded. That explains it. I thought as a spoon full of cereal went into my mouth.
"So how's Togata, is he treating you well?"She asked and I smiled slightly at the mention of Mirio's name.
"Um yeah he's good...we're good..."I blushed slightly finding what a said kinda lewd.And so did my mom, unfortunately.
"Oh~how lewd~so tell me have you done it yet~"she teased and I abruptly got up placing my bowl in the sink.
"No!And I'm going to school see ya!"I yelled as I almost ran to the front door.
"Wait, Tamaki."My mom started to say her eyes shinning with seriousness that contradicted her earlier teasing."If you do end up doing it with Mirio please take precautions."She said and I blushed a hot red.
"WeRe not IdiotS mOm!!!"I yelled out throwing her a magazine, before running out to bump into none other then Mirio himself.
"M-m-m-m-m-Mirio!!!!!"I stuttered my face growing even more red if that was possible.
"Tamaki?What's up?"He asked his usual grin looking even more prominent."Did something happen you were stuttering a lot more than usual?"He asked before I could answers his other question.
"M-my mom said something really embarrassing is all..."I muttered and Mirio nodded.
"Yeah my parents do the same, oh yeah speaking of my parents they wanted you to come over to dinner on Friday,"Mirio said and I almost fainted from pure anxiety that rolled over me.
"That's only 2 days from now, why on such short notice!!?"I asked and Mirio sighed.
"Well it was supposed to be the day after the class trip but you know after we got hurt we had to postpone, I was going to tell you then but you know,"
"Yeah the villains,"I sighed feeling bad that they had to postpone after something that surprising passed by us."Okay I'll go, I'm going to need some advice on clothing then though."I smiled slightly at Mirio who just got a shade of pink wash over his cheeks.I giggled at this making Mirio laugh as we finished our walk to school.

After the bell rang signaling lunch I sgreached before getting out my seat, realizing the teacher was gustyring for me and Mirio to go to her.
"Hey you to how are things going?"She asked and it almost...no recalling sounded like she was worried.We looked at each other before smiling.
"We're good,"We both said in unison.
"So what's up, teach?"Mirio asked with his usual bright grin.
"Uh my two pairs, they're out with the flu so I'll need some help with cleaning up this place after school, do you two mind?"The teacher asked and we looked at each other again before nodding.
"Okay,"
"Great!Thank you!"The teacher said and we both smiled at her.Before we went to lunch and got ready for the rest of the day.

After school we did what we were told and cleaned the classroom then after we locked up and got ready to go.But then I saw Neijire.
"Hey!Neijire!"Mirio yelled out and she looked at us before walking away.Mirio frowned before shrugging.
"Um you go ahead I'll go talk to her,"I said my gut telling me something was up.
"You sure?"Mirio asked and I nodded.
"I'll catch up later,"I said before running over to Neijire."Hey Neijire why do you keep avoiding us is it...is it me...?"I asked her and her head snapped to meet my gaze.
"No!"She yelled and her gaze again went straight to the ground."It's just I..."She started to say but then a horrific thought popped into mind.
"Wait...don't tell me...do you like me?"I asked horrified by the thought.
"No!!!"She yelled even louder."I feel left out, okay!I feel left out because you guys have such a strong relationship and our friendship seems weak, flimsy,"She explained and I exhaled almost in relief...okay well mostly in relief.How troublesome would it be if she fell in love with me when I...
"I love Mirio..."I whispered out loud and her gaze snapped to mine again and I flinched slightly."But that doesn't mean I don't like you or our friendship...so I'll make sure to include you into what ever happens."I say and almost regret saying those words once she gets this devilish smirk.
"So have you and Togata done it~?"She asked and I blushed.
" No...why do people keep asking that,"I muttered the last part out remembering my mom saying the same thing just this morning.
"Really you haven't?"She asked puzzled
"N-no!!"I exclaimed
"I thought you would have since you to always look like you'll take off your clothes around each other,"She said
"..."I blushed and I couldn't stop from looking at the ground in pure embarrassment.
"Hehe, well you will tell me when you do, right?~"She asked and I knew if I didn't she wouldn't give me a break about it.
"Uh...sure...I guess..."I reluctantly agreed.
"Yes!Tell me all the nitty gritty,"She smirked
"Nooooo..."
Thank you for reading and if you don't know about my other stories please check out my finished fanfic sequel "Family"a sequel of "Hated" a tododeku omegaverse.Pls do check it out!
Bye