9

Tamaki's POV
I woke up to a white ceiling.My eyes drifted lazily as my mind swam.My memories came rushing back in an instant and I abruptly sat up.
"Mirio!"I yell out remembering that Mirio had gotten hurt while we were fighting the villains.
He saved me
I thought as I remembered clearly Mirio rushing in front of me and blocking the hit from getting closer.At that point I had to fight the villain on my own and left Mirio on the sidelines so he wouldn't get hurt.Eventually I defeated him and watched over Mirio before more villains showed up, but then the pro hero's came and defeated them.Medics came and tried to assist the injured as best they could.But then my memories became foggy.A doctor came rushing in as I tried getting up to no avail, falling out of the hospital bed my legs not being able to hold my weight.
"Tamaki Amajiki, you shouldn't move your wounds haven't fully recovered."Right when the doctor said this I felt a sharp pain attack me out of nowhere.I doubled over in pain.I screamed as my heart raced as the adrenaline kicked in.A nurse helped the doctor stabilize me and put me back in bed.
"What...what happened?"I asked the doctor as the nurse checked some things and replaced things in the room with newer ones.
"The medics came and assisted you students but then you got hit by a surprise attack from a villain, banged you up pretty good."The doctor explained and I nodded.
"What about Mirio?"I asked and my eyes flickered with concern.
"Mirio?Mirio Togata.He got hurt pretty badly too but he's going to pull through,"I sighed in relief.
"Thank god..."I whispered.
"He a friend of yours?"The doctor asked
"Um...yeah you could say that..."I blushed at the question.
"Okay well you should rest here for now, no moving, press that button if you need help with anything and me or your nurse will help you,"The doctor said as he left with the nurse and I sighed in relief feeling exhausted from the human interaction.It took a couple days before I could go anywhere and ones I was able to I went to Mirio's room.

"Mirio?"I called in his room that the doctor had instructed me to go to.I walked in to see Mirio laying in bed his eyes closed, asleep.I swallowed thickly, before sitting down beside his bed side.
This is my fault isn't it?
I asked myself and I fell into this terrible pit of self loathing.
"...I should have gotten hurt...not you..."I whispered.
"No!"Mirio yelled and my head snapped up realizing he was awake.
"M-Mirio..your awake, how are you feeling?"I asked trying not to mention my recent thoughts and what I had just said.
"Do you really feel that way?"He asked and I swallowed before nodding."Tamaki!"He yelled and I flinched knowing he was angry with my response."I don't feel that way...I would have done that again and again...I love you Tamaki...and I don't want you to get hurt.."Mirio whispered as our eyes lingered on each other's.
"Um...Tamaki..."I heard someone say and I jumped before looking over at the voice.
"Neijire..."I said and Nejire's eyes were stuck to the floor.
"Um can I talk to you,"She asked and I nodded reluctantly leaving the room.
"I'm glad you guys are okay..."She said and I nodded."..."She paused and I knew she wanted to say something but she didn't."Anyway...please take care of each other I'll be going,"She said her eyes shinning slightly with her usual enthusiasm."Don't let Mirio be to ruff on you, Nejire winked and I blushed at her implied comment.I walked back into Mirio's room to see him now sitting up.
"Um..Mirio..."I started to say but couldn't my face growing red.
"Hmm?"he asked
"Could I...could I kiss you..?"I asked in a silent whisper.I saw Mirio blush before nodding.I came up to him and kissed him.My hands sliding through his hair.
"I love you too..."

A couple days after we were discharged we went back to school, but as usual gossip rang through the whole school about us.

"Haven't you heard Togata and Amajiki had a villain incounter,"
"Aren't they apart of the big three, I bet they beat their asses right?"
"No, I heard that Togata got seriously injured while protecting Amajiki so he didn't get to fight much,"
"Wow the big three must be getting weak ever since Amajiki and Togata started dating,"
That's when Mirio pulled me away from the students that kept talking about how we were defeated, and how weak we'd gotten.He pulled me into an empty classroom and shut the door his eyes staring at the door.Mirio looked angry...he was angry at them.
"Tamaki...I don't like that these people are saying these things...like me liking you is weakening us... I believe that you make me stronger..."He explains and I understand but...but my real feelings are different.

"I'm a nuisance to you..Mirio..."I say and Mirio was about to say something until I spook up."But...no matter how much I feel like this I can never bring myself to leave...to leave us...because cutting ties would break me Mirio...because I love you..."I said and Mirio looked at me and his eyes shined with understanding and happiness.
"Me too...I could never leave you... I love you too, Tamaki,"

"I love you so much,"

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed have a nice day
Bye