5

Tamaki's POV
I went through a regular school day like normal.Yet it felt different.Mirio hadn't acted like I thought he would when we confessed.He acted like it never happened.It felt weird...strange.
"You okay Tamaki?"Mirio asked as I spaced out signing free period.
"Huh...um yeah I'm fine..."I said and he nodded hesitantly.
"Okay well I'm going to the bathroom try not to space out durning class okay?"He said and I nodded.
"Hey, did you hear Mirio likes someone,"A girl whispered next to me to another girl.
"Really!Damn the girl must be lucky, getting someone like Mirio to like her,"The girl said and me eyes widened and I felt a bitter taste envelope my mouth."She", really I don't know why I care their saying "she", but once I did I felt the urge to scream out that he actually likes Me, a guy, not a girl.But I didn't.I couldn't.All that negative emotion grew and at some point it just boulder over.After school I walked out of school but then Mirio blocked me and I knew what he was going to say.
"What's wrong Tamaki, you've been acting weird lately."He asked and I looked down.
"I...I have to go..."I said and tried leaving but then he pinned me to the wall.
"No.We're not doing this again Tamaki!Please tell me what's wrong?"He asked and all of those negetive emotions surged and I boiled in this.
"I...Me!Whats wrong with me?What's wrong with you!?"I yelled and Mirio looked at me in pure confusion
"What are you talking about?"He asked and I knew that this was the last straw.
"You haven't said...ANYTHING!!Not about us!Not about you!How...how am I supposed to know how you feel when you still act like we're friends!?"I exclaimed and my eyes started tearing up.
"Tamaki I-!"He was about to say but I didn't want to hear it.I ran.And I could tell he was following.He used his quirk to catch up and I knew I was going to have to talk to him.I wasn't paying attention.I should have.I ran into the street without thinking and J heard a car horn burst to life and my gaze went the sound and I saw a car running straight to me.My eyes closed but their was not impact.I felt my body hit something hard and air hitting my face as my ears ring.
"You idiot!!"I heard Mirio yell and I opened my eyes.His face was red and sweat ran down his face made me realize he pushed me out the way.Tears spilt out my eyes and I could tell that Mirio didn't know what to say.
"I'm...I'm sorry...so sorry..."I whispered as I hugged him, crying heavily.My ugly tears setting his shirt.
"Come on let's get going,"He said and I stood up as Mirio lead me to his house."You don't have to come in I just want to get you patched up.So could you wait here?I need to get the first aid kit."He asked and I nodded.I reflected on what I did and I felt stupid...acting like a child like that was selfish.Mirio came back and patched up my cuts and bruises.
"Thanks,"I whispered before he sat next to me, finished with the bandages.
"Now, can you tell me what's wrong...what made you think all those things?"He asked and I flinched.
"I...I don't know..I felt weird about us...you know it didn't feel like anything chenged and I guess I started feeling weird about us not telling people about us that...and those girls talking about who you like and referring to a girl I don't know..."I rambled and Mirio's eyes widened.
"Are...are you angry...that we aren't official?"He asked and I blushed because that was exactly the reason why I was angry.I nodded and he laughed at this.
"You don't have to angry about this...okay how about this, let's go on a date some time Tamaki,"He asked and I looked at him.
"Wait...WHAT!!!!"I exclaimed in pure shock.
"Yeah how about this weekend we go on a date,"Mirio says and I feel my head spin as I try to comprehend this.
"Um...okay..."
"Okay then let's do it!"
Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed, this chapter was a bit harder to do since I didn't really know what to write but even so I hope it was still enjoyable
Bye