chapter 31

Next morning I wake up with the pain and sourness on my lower area .
I couldn't feel my legs at all it feels like I never have them .I hissed in pain but stop when I see Jimin peacefully sleeping while his head was snuggled in my chest , hands wrapped around my waist and and my legs intertwined with his .

It's just so cute everytime I snuggled my head in his chest but wake-up to this .
I was admiring his face and remembering every small episode from yesterday and I couldn't hide my blushy cheeks While I was admiring jimin snuggled more .I hug him like a teddy bear and start playing with his hairs . His hairs are so soft

I again look at his face . Everytime I look at his face I get mesmerised with something new

Did you have fun admiring my face so I can get up .
He said out of the blue

I startled and  lightly hit him on the shoulder

Ya wake up
I said annoyed .

He get up and place his head on his hand and said " last night will always be the best night "
With that he get up and went inside the bathroom leaving me blushing .

I take one of his shirt from the ground and wear it . It comes till my thighs .
I get up and was about to walk when I fell down due to the pain .
I groun and get up again and seat on the bed I sighed knowing I can't walk for some minutes . I lay down frustrated

Suddenly the bathroom door open I was tired to even look because I know it was Jimin.
Suddenly I felt warmness I open my eyes to only meet with  jimin eyes not the ceiling .

Are you somehow needs a second round .
He said smirking his wet dumped hairs while his naked chest make me go crazy .

I think you want 
He said and attack my lips .

Jimin i---
I mumbled in between the kisses
The kiss was more passionate .
He trailed down kisses to my neck and start giving me new hickies .

Jimin stop it . please .
And with that he stop and get up .
I sit back and look at him

I can't walk please help me 
I said giving him a puppy eyes 

Ofcoures princess I came here to help you but saw you seducing me I give up .
He said bending at my level boopping my nose . This man have dangerous duality .

How did I seduce you ?
I said confuse 
Suddenly he take me in a bridal style .
And said "  you don't know what your legs can do to me . Wearing my shirt make it worst "
We enter the bathroom and the tub was already filled .he place me down in the tub when the hot water touch my body I can't help but lightly moan .

Girl do you want your legs to be completely broken .
He said putting his hands in his pockets .

No why?
I ask closing my eyes enjoying the pleasure of hot water .

Y/n you are making me go crazy .
He said

I smirked to myself

Then excuse me I will come downstairs .
I said and lightly giggle .
It was silent for a while when I felt lips on my lips I open my eyes to see jimin kissing me from behind .

I give in . And it was sweet and passionate  he broke the kiss and peck my forehead I will wait for you downstairs .

I nodded and he went outside . I take the bath and get up this time that pain was a little bit gone I can walk this time .
I went outside dress myself  and went downstairs to meet jimin cooking

I went to jimin and hug him from the back .jimin look at me and smile .
"Cute" Jimin said flipping the egg in the plate
I help him set the table and then we enjoy it laughing and giggling . We get ready and went to the company .