chapter 36

Jimin pov-------------

I went inside and look around and suddenly my world stop I went upstair to my room and look around to only cry myself out

I scream y/n name knowing there is no use

Y/N Y/N Y/N

I fell down on the floor .
I lost her I regret each and every decision of my life it's true I was wrong I gave to much time to Mia

I take my phone out and call y/n but she didn't pick

You lost her jimin .....
I tell myself and the whole night went like that .
End--------

Y/n pov-------------
I told him that I bought an apartment but it's not true .. I didn't ..
I will be living with suga .
I do feel a little sad ...I mean i use to love jimin so much and still do ... I do miss him .
I was in my dream land when the driver call me ..

Madam...
The drivers say

Um.... Yes
I said getting up from my day dream

We are here
He said
I nodded my head and get out pay the taxi and went towards the main door .
I rang the bell and stand there for a while .when a beautiful girl appear on the door ..

Umm.... Who are you?
She ask

I am --
I got cut of by sudden appear of yoongi

Y/n come in
Yoongi said going back in
The girl goes to aside to give me space to enter . I went inside and she close the door behind me .

The house was big and decent .
I went Inside the house with the girl behind me .
I enter the living room to see yoongi sitting there on the sofa

I sit Infront of the sofa he was sitting and the girl sit with him .

Y/n this is my girlfriend .
Yoongi said pointing at her

I bow to her then straightening my back .

And this house is your house live comfortably .
Yoongi said and I nodded my head as a yes

He give a room to stay I was unpacking my things when an Idea pop in my head .

That it's not good living with yoongi .. he is doing out of kindness and it feels like I Am interfering in his private life and I don't want the same thing which happen to me happen to him .

So I will talk about it tomorrow..
The night fall we did dinner and went back to bed .

I couldn't sleep I was to use to of jimin presence , his body heat , his touch .
I look
Outside the window wondering what is he doing ?
Is he happy ? Is he fine ?
Tears start to form and come outside one by one..and some how I drift to sleep .

The next morning I wake up with sun blazing in my room ...
I get up and take my ass to bathroom while I was getting ready I get an urge to throw up and I did .but then it remind me of something .
The files .... The files of me being pregnant..I left it in jimin drawer .
At first I get a little worried but than I shurgged it of ... He should know what he loose .

After getting ready I went downstairs to see suga and her girlfriend being love birds. And I dooze off to the days me and Jimin use to be love birds .. tears form but suddenly disappear when suga call me .

Y/n what are you doing there come have breakfast .
He said I smile and went close to the table and take a sit .

Umm... Yoongi do you have any contact with park hyun Sik.?
I ask

How do you know him ?
He said curiously

I just know do you have it ?
I said and he nodded