chapter 35

The next morning I wake up on the bed all alone. ..... Again
I frowned and think where could he possibly be I getup and went inside the restroom to get ready and went downstairs thinking he may be possibly there but no he was no where to be seen so I called Tae .

Tae: hello .
Me : hello Tae is jimin is in the office .?

Tae : yes he came early in the morning
ME: thank you I am coming in 15 min .

And we both hang up I went outside the house locking the door behind. I take the taxi and in 15 min I was right Infront of the company I get outside paying the taxi man and went inside .

I went straight to jimin office . When I went inside he was working he slowly look up towards me and cross his hands

Now that you know --
He was about to say something but I cut him off

Why didn't you wake me up ?
I ask

Baby I went early in the morning
He said

First don't baby me not here in the office . Second why did you went early in the morning ..and where
I ask in a serious tone .
He get up and walk up to me hands cross back .

Okay if you want to know let me be honest . Early in the morning Mia needs because she is new to this city all alone I take her to supermarket and brought her some stuff which she needed and then I come here to my office and thought to myself to give you a day off

He explain. But still I am not clearly satisfy but I don't wanna be rude to him as she is her sister .

I nodded and he flashes his eye smile and I smile in return . I excuse myself and went inside my room and countinue the work .

2 hours later

It's been 3 days since I am vomiting and feeling dizzy I will talk to jimin and ask him to take me to the hospital .

I was thinking about it when the thunder strike I look outside and it was raining

Ah such a beautiful weather I really want to go for a walk with jimin .
After 25 minutes I start to feel dizzy and tired so I went downstairs to a coffee stand and made myself and jimin some coffee I went upstairs and knock on jimin room door
No response
I do it again
No response
So I open the door and went Inside to see an empty chair
I put the mug on the table and look through his room but he wasn't there maybe he is taking a around across the building .

Suddenly my phone start to ring I look at the ID and it was Jimin I pick it up and the first think I listen to was a girl laughing and obviously it is Mia .

Where are you Jimin ?
I ask

Oh I am at the near garden with Mia it was a beautiful day and she is new so I thought why not I show her a little of this city .

He explain . I try to hold back my tears but they start rolling down my cheeks ..

Okay why did you call me ?
I ask trying my best not speak which give him clue about me Crying .

Oh yes about that I was wondering if you can go home early and made us some dinner Mia said that the day we came home at midnight you made food for us but we already ate so she is a little sad .
Jimin explain .

I hummed as an answer and hang up .I went downstairs and take taxi and went home I am very sad ,and  down . I want to go for walk with him but no he didn't even came to see me when thunder strike even though he knows that I hate thunder strike .he didn't even ask me if I am okay . He is just acting like I am nothing . I feel like a toy . He can use and the next day he use the other I was thinking this while cutting vegetables but accidentally cut my finger I hissed in pain and immediately put the wound in a cold water take the bandage and bandage the wound and start putting vegetables in a pot and start stiring so it can cook .