The Whore Nobody Expected - Chapter 5

Okay reader. I need to put a warning here just to, well warn you. (No fucking duh that's why their called warnings) This last chapter gets very sexual, having almost 600 words full of very detailed sex scenes. You have been warned. Also can we just admire the picture I took like an hour to draw in Flipaclip? I don't own a stylist so I had to use a finger and holy shit it came out good! So now you should Vote on this chapter and comment, and while your at it you better follow my account! I won't release my next story until this story gets top 15th for a tag! We're at 18th for 'Plant' right now 😲😁

Ella turns and looks at me. I turn and look into her beautiful eyes. We stare into each other's retinas, in silence. I know what she wants, she knows I want.
Ella: Do you want to... Do it?
Even though I knew she wanted to I still let out a small gasp.
Me: I-I mean yeah. Let's just do it
She reaches under the blanket and finds my cock, still inside my basketball shorts. She begins to move for hand around it until she finally reaches her hand into my shorts and touches my dick. She grabs it and examines it only with her one hand.
Ella: Wow, your bigger than I thought you would be...
I smirk. She then whips my dick out from under the blanket to reveal my girth. She instantly gets on the other side of my bed and begins to open her mouth.
Ella: You want a blowjob?
Me: Hell yeah! Suck me fucking dry girl!

She places my tip into her mouth and moves it around with her tongue, moistening it. She then runs her tongue from my shaft to my tip, multiple times.
Me: Holy shit, the teasing that's happening right now
She laughs and then continues. After, she finally begins to suck my cock. Ella then deepthroats my dick, making to reach so far it chokes her, and by the continuation of the action I'm going to say she's enjoying it. Then out of nowhere, she begins to destroy my dick with how fast shes going, I grab her petals and make her go even faster up and down on my cock.
Me: I'm cumming!
She hears me, looks up at me, then continues. It's clear that she wants to swallow my cum.
Me: I can't hold it~~
I jizz all in her mouth, leaving her with a mouthful of my semen.
Ella: *Gulp* Ahh~
I lay there in awe, helplessly
Me: Holy shit that was some good ass head. Damn Ella, your fucking amazing at that
Ella: Heh, thanks. Wanna put that pipe inside of me?
I look at her, astonished.
Me: Uh- yeah, I would very much like that.
She then turns around, ass up.
Ella: Put it inside me! I want your massive dick inside my pussy!
I finger her pussy, leaving her wet and vulnerable. I then slide it in easily because of her squirts.
Ella: *MOAN*
I then thrust her, grabbing her by the shoulder and the ass. She moans again. It's clear that she is really enjoying this, like really enjoying me fuck her in her pussy. She moves to a new position. Facing towards me, legs on my shoulder, pussy ready to pound.
Me: Oh yeah~
Ella: Oh my~ fucking~ god~~
She can barely say anything with how hard I'm thrusting her.
Ella: I'm cumming! I'm about to cum!
I keep fucking her until she releases her fluids all over my bed and my dick. We then stop fucking.
Me: I was so close! I don't want to be left blue balled. So maybe you could just finish the job?
Ella nods and then grabs my dick. She places one hand on my shaft and the other furiously jacks me off.
Me: Holy shit, I'm about to cum!
Ella: Yes! Yes Richard! Cum all over me! I want to drown in all of your semen!
I then release my huge load all over Ella's face.
Ella: Mmm~

Me: That has got to be the best sex I have had in a long ass time
Ella: Yeah, I'm craving more of your dick right now.
Me: I got work tomorrow, so I might need to get some sleep sadly
Ella: Shit, I do too. Hey how are we supposed to clean up? I got it all over my face and my pussy, and you got some all over your dick and your shaft. Your massive, dick and shaft.
It's clear that Ella loves my dick. But now knowing this information, I can ask to fuck anytime and then I can have some nice ass sex again.
Me: We should probably shower. This apartment has a nice ass shower included so we should take advantage of it
She agrees and we then take a shower to clean off. It doesn't really matter though since we fucked in the shower so we had to rinse all of the semen off again. But I have to say, Ella is the sexiest sunflower I have ever seen, and I even got to fuck her.