21. Fairy lights and him

Amber's P.O.V.: 

"Amber...open your eyes." 

"Amber..."

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard his voice. 

He was holding my body as I was in his arms. 

"Was I dreaming again?" I asked, unsure if whatever happened was reality or just a dream like the kiss that I imagined yesterday. 

"No, you weren't. It all really did happen." he said with a smile that was the most charming smile I have ever seen.

He helped me stand properly but was still holding my waist and didn't seem to be in the mood of leaving anytime soon. 

He was looking at me with a smile. I couldn't look into his eyes so I looked down on the ground, blushing. 

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up. 

"Didn't I tell you not to faint when I kiss you?" he said, smiling. 

I couldn't hide my blush. 

"Uh...Sorry?" I said, unsure of what I was feeling exactly. 

"You don't need to be sorry. It's me who should say sorry for being such an asshole all this time." he said which made me chuckle. 

"I am sorry for hurting you, Amber." he said. Everytime he said my name, I could feel my heart skipped a beat. 

"Please forgive me. And let's start afresh." he said looking into my eyes, hopefully. 

"I forgive you, Chris...but...are you sure about this? I mean...about the relationship thing?" I asked, hesitantly. 

"Do you have any doubts about it?" he asked. 

"It's not like that...but I don't want to force you into anything. I just want you to know and respect my feelings. It's okay if you don't want to revert my feelings back. But just don't give me false hopes." I said, looking at my hands which were on his chest. 

"Amber..." he said as he lifted my face and made me look into his eyes. He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on my lips.

This handsome man will make me go crazy now. 

"I want us to happen. I was serious when I said that I need you. Please give me a chance." he said, looking into my eyes. 

"But, how will our relationship be like? And what will we name it? And, are you sure about us?" I asked the questions which were playing at the back of my head since the time he said, 'let's give 'us' a chance.'

"To be honest, I have never been in any relationship. Though my grandma have tried multiple times to set me up with women but nothing really happened. So, I am really new to all this. I don't know what our relationship would be like. Being in relationship might mean fulfilling each others needs and say empty words of love but for me, relationship means being with each other not only physically but emotionally as well. It means, loving each other so much that the whole world envies the love that the two people have. It means, supporting each other, respecting each other, knowing what your partner wants, knowing everything about each other and not having any secrets in between. Two people who are in a relationship should be faithful to each other. That's the most important thing. And yes, I am sure about us. I have never been more sure about anything as I am about us." he said and looked into my eyes, waiting for my reply. He was looking at me, expectantly.

"I am ready, Chris. I want to give 'us' a chance." I said after a long pause, looking in his eyes smiling. 

"Really?" he asked, as he cupped my face with his hands. I could see his face lit up.