36. Let's Begin (Final)

Amber's P.O.V.:

I looked for him everywhere but I couldn't find him.

"Ryan, have you seen Chris?" I asked him.

"I guess I saw him go towards the lawn. You should go and check there." Ryan said.

"Oh. thank you, I will go and look." I thanked him and then I walked towards the lawn to find him.

Why did he suddenly leave the party?

"Chris..."

"Where are you?" I called out his name when I reached the lawn. It was all dark with only a few small lights on. I couldn't see much.

"Chris...you're here?" I asked.

I was about to leave when suddenly the lawn was lit up with hundreds of yellow lights.

I turned around a saw a huge snow globe placed right in the middle of the lawn, decorated with beautiful arrangements of lights.

Snow Globe* (Imagine it decorated with beautiful lights)

Chris was standing inside of it in his black tux looking as handsome as always

Chris was standing inside of it in his black tux looking as handsome as always. He was looking at me with a charming smile on his face.

"Chris, what is all this?" I asked, surprised as I walked slowly walking towards the globe. As I reached at the gate of the globe, he came and offered his hand. I took it and entered into the globe.

"Did you like it?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

"Like it? I loved it. This is so beautiful. But what is such a huge snow globe doing in the middle of the lawn?" I asked him.

He didn't speak anything and suddenly, he went on his knees.

"Oh my god, Chris! What are you doing?" I gasped. 

"You know exactly what I am doing, Amber." he said with a smile.

"I have a whole lot of things that I wanna say. The things like how much I love you, how much you mean to me and the whole other bunch of things. But, I am sure you know those things already. I wanted to make this whole thing the most romantic as it ever could get." he paused for a moment whereas I was still trying to process the whole thing. I could feel my eyes getting teary.

"...I never thought that I would ever use the term 'romantic' in my entire life at all for any reason but you changed me and my whole world so effortlessly. It was like you didn't even had to do anything and just changed it...for good. I have never been happier, never been sadder and never been angrier. You have given a whole new meaning to my life and it's never been this beautiful."

He held both my hands in his and gently stroked on it with his thumb.

"...I have never been a better man than this. And...it's all because of you, Amber Milburn. You have given a whole new meaning to my existence. I have never gotten excited about future but now when I think of you in it, I don't even have enough words to tell you how badly I want to start it with you. Even thinking about having a family with you sends a weird kind of sensation through my body and honestly, I love this weird. "