Chapter 4

[Y/n's pov]

(Your bed is in the middle, Maple is on your left and Sally is on your right)

After paying to stay at that inn we showed maple how me and Ri-no Sally spreaded our our stat points

"Where should we go, I don't really have anything to get except heightening my level to catch up with Maple" i said while laying on my bed comfortably, Maple laughed softly feeling a little quirky and said "I have an idea"

I sat up straight and turned to Maple, Maple then continued "Iz, she's a craftswoman I met the other day" I laughed softly and said "everyone I've met already knows her" "she pretty popular and a skilled craftswomen"

Maple nodded and said "I wanted to commission a shield so she said I'll need scaled from the white fish that swim in the lake that are south of the city"

I went into my storage and said "I have 8 of those" "I got them from fishing there but that won't be enough for that shield you want Iz to make"

I put them on the floor for Maple to pick up and said "there all yours I didn't really need them just the fishing skill to go higher"

Risa had sat down on the cabin while Maple was telling us that story, jumped of and said "okay!" "Let's go check out that underground lake!"

Risa started walking out as I carried Maple bridal style, Risa looked confuse fans then I said "she has no speed" "this is the quickest way we can travel if I carry her"

{Time skip}

Risa was now carrying Maple on her shoulder as I flies beside them by shooting water out of my hands, the perks of having a snow water hybrid spirit

As we kept running we saw three wolfs, I just incased them with my earth magic by slamming my foot on the ground, the uses of an earth spirit

{Timeskip}

The three of us are now inside of the underground cave, I've been fishing up a ton of fish because this skill was already raised by me, Maple was having a real struggle and Sally was doing perfectly fine

"I've only got three while your already at your 12th..." said Maple sadly to Sally, I giggled as I got my 30 fish, maple looked over at my stack and looked even more shocked

"I already told you I did this before and raise this skill for fun" "what's your level Sally?" I asked curious, sally smiled and said "I'm at level six right now" "and what did you expect Maple?" "You have zero Dex"

A voice of the game then said for Sally "skill fishing acquired" Sally sighed and said "my first skill is fishing?" "So much for calling Maple the strange one"

Maple took no offense to this and said "don't you have a lot of stat points" "why's aren't the two of you using them"

I scratched the back of my neck and say "I always forget" while pulling up a new fish and skinning it with my dagger

Sally then said "I'll wait until I have some more skills" "it will change how I fight" I pulled up my status charts and gave my self half the stat points i earned to intelligence and the other half to strength

So I know have
str   55
agi  20
Int   50
Vit   22
Dex 18

I then put away my stat chart and went back to fishing "wooh!" Yelled Sally "I think I hooked a big one!" "Come to mommy"

{Time skip}

"We have 50 right now" I said me and Sally turned to maple Sally then said "is that enough?" Maple looked at all the shells we have right now and asked "can we go another hour"