Chapter 9

[Y/n's pov]

I saw Maple walking over to two girl so I teleported next to her and asked "what ya doing~?" Maple jumped up a little and said "oh ow as just goin to talk to these two

"do you have a minute?" Asked Y/n for Maple "what is it?" Asked the white haired girl overprotective over her younger twin sister "we wanted to invite you to our guild, you don't have to have any skills and we don't want your money either"

"We don't have that big of guild so Kuromu thought it would be smart" the black haired twins eyes sparkled as she said "aren't you the cat player?"

I chucked and said "yep, I am" "um, thanks for the offering, but we're pretty weak and at estill only beginners" I grew a big smile and said "that just means you can gain multiple cool skills and we can help your with that"

"And Maple behind me is the guild master, she already wanted to als you two but..." Maple laughed and then said "talking with new people is more Y/n's specialty"

"Maple?" said Sally "Y/n?" I turned to Sally and waved, Sally waved back and asked "who are those two" I teleported behind the two, out my arms spurn there shoulders and said "some recruits Maple scouted, I'm helping her"

The two of them looked down shyly "I don't mind if those two are who you want" said Sally "but what do they think" I took my arms away from there shoulders walked in front of them and said "what's your two's opinion"

"What should we do, Yui" asked Yui's older twin sister "hmm.." Sally was now standing beside Maple and said "how about we sit down somewhere and talk?"

I jumped up and said "we can go to the café the three of us went to" "oh yeah?" Said Maple "Let's go there!"

"Well?" said Sally "let's get to know each other better over some tea" Yui then asked excited about the idea "should we go?" "Yeah" said her older sister

{Time skip}
-Café Radish-

We all ordered some cake and tea I ordered my favorite tea (T/f)

(A/n: I want tea flavor)

"It's yummy" said the older twin "what a nice place this is" said Yui looking at the café as she took a sip of her tea

"Right!?" Said Maple "It's our treat today so eat as much as you like!" Sally put a hand on her chest and said "I'm Sally" "the person next to me is Y/n but you probably know her" "and next to her is Maple"

"What are your names?" Asked Sally "I'm Yui" said Yui "my big sister here is-" Yui stayed Quiet so that she could say it herself "It's May" said The now identified May

"Um, both of you maxed something out, right?" Asked Maple "Yeah" said Yui "me and my sister maxed out our attack" "but our agility is Zeor so we walk super slow" added May

Y/n laughed and said "in the same boat as Maple" "she also maxed one out" May got curious and asked "you did? which one, maple?"

"That'a right" said Maple "Vitality all the way" very proud "she's famous on the second level" added Sally "while Y/n is famous on the first and second"

Yui got happy and said "then maxing our can be successful after all!" "Yep" said Maple "well Sally?" "can we add them in?" Asked Maple hopeful

"Sounds good" saod Sally "most of the flaws with maxing strength vanish with Maple in the mix" "if they level up enough before the event, it'll work out!"

"So it's all up to them now" said Y/n kicking her legs under the table, May and Yui looked at each other and then said "we would love to" while bowing

{Time skip}

"We're bringing you along as Sally kills the boss the first time and you do it the second time"

After battling for a while tried to bend the elements of earth so I bended them out of the way so that Sally could kill it quicker

"Elemental cutter" I yelled to damage the boss, as Malle shielded May and Yui, Sally then finished it off

{Time skip}

"So they're you have it" said Maple "please welcome our newest members, May and Yui" May and Yui bowed at the same time and said "It's nice to meet you"

"To think you both maxed out strength" said Kasumi "that's maple for you" said Kuromu "she always pick out the strange ones" I raised up my hand and said "I helped choose the weird ones this time"

Iz then said "The guilds competition is still a ways off" "starting tomorrow let's like the levels on you!" Kaede then said "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!"

"Sure!" said May "thank you very much!" Added Yui "we'll do our best!" Said May and Yui together as they bowed a lot lower, they're heads hit the table causing it to break,

Everyone was very shocked while I expected this, I summoned Leo and he just fixed it he sat down and said "this guild keeps getting weirder and weirder"

"Hey!" Yelled everyone as Leo just went back inside the ring

To be continued...