Chapter 13

"23 orbs, guys! 23!" "What a big haul!" "Woo-hoo!" Iz then said "it's only the first day and we're on a roll" Kasumi checked the leader board and said "the thing is, were 15th place"

I appeared next to Kasumi and said "That's good for only the forst day and a small guild, Kasumi we should let Maple celebrate"

Sally was sitting on the floor a little tired as she said "I guess I'll head out again" "already?" Asked Maple worried, I then said "I'm also going, i can teleport into the bases and just take there orbs so it's fine if only me and Sally go tonight"

Sally then said "it's harder to ambush when there's light" I nodded to this statement and said "we could also travel together Sally" "you get the Orbs I bring 'em back so we don't lose any"

Sally stared at me and said "you think I would lose any?" I shook my head and said "just for precaution" Sally shrugged and said "fine we'll do that"

She then turned to everyone else's and said "keep it safe" me and Sally then left as Maple said quickly "take care!" I turned back and nodded to this as I started carry Sally as I flew above the forest

We found a medium sized guild, Sally took the Orb while I yelled "[exterminate tray]!" after I did everyone in the guild was dead and some of them that had just returned dropped orbs

Sally gave me all the orbs, I then said "be right back" as I teleported inside the guild, they weren't shocked to see me as it walked to our orb and put them in as we were now at 28 orbs

I teleported back to Sally and saw she had made two guild fight each other and then stole both there orbs, she gave those two orbs to me as I brought them to our orb making our total count 30 orbs

We ran into a cave guild and Oboro burned all the players, I then took the orb and returned it back to the guild

I left the guild and saw people were starting to ambush us "[endless whirl]!" I yelled, cashing everyone to disappear, I walked back into the guild and said "ambush evaded"

I waved at everyone and left again also noting that Kanade had left the base meaning she must have went to get some Orbs

I teleported to Sally and saw she had multiple Orbs and was tired, I gave her an xp potion and said "I'll bring 'em all back you rest here until I'm back"

"Bu-" said Sally "no buts!" I yelled interrupting her "your resting here and that is final!" I then said calmly "wait here for me while you rest please" Sally nodded as I brought all the orbs back to the guild "that makes 40 orbs, Sally was going on a guild stealing orb spree without me"

Me and Maple then got a message [sally: might die sorry]

I teleported back to Sally and saw she was ambushed I summoned my sword and killed some of them while saying "wow Frederica, an ambush, really!"

I blood bended everyone except Frederica and Sally, I then said "an ambush is useless with me around"

Reinforcements came which Alisa then blood bended, All of them pixeled away while some of them dropped orbs after pickling away

I let Leo use his earth magic to bring them towards us as he also picked them up and put them in my inventory

Maple then landed and said "aw Y/n you already did everything" I laughed softly and said "yep" "I'm sorry"

Frederica seemed terrified as I said "you lucky Sally's tired Frederica" I gave her another xp potion as Frederica fled from the scene as we had no idea the guild was going to be attacked

I then said "I'm teleporting back" "Maple could you please fly Sally back" Maple nodded and then said "sure as she took a hold of Sally and started to fly off, I then teleported myself to the guild and saw Dread attacking May and Yui

"[cursed engagement]!" I yelled, a ring appeared on Dread's finger and appeared on mine as well, I then said "Remada" causing dark symbols to appear on his hands, a screamed out in agony as I walked in front of May and Yui

I then said "try to attack me if you dare" Dread tried to remove the ring but more marks appeared on his hands as he screamed out of agony again, I also put on my headphones and said "try it then, are you that scared"

"Remada" i said again causing the brands to expand to his arm causing him to scream again, Maple and Sally entered and said "what te..." I pulled out my scythe in it's boiling Gory form as I said "farewell"

" I pulled out my scythe in it's boiling Gory form as I said "farewell"

He died and the ring dropped on the floor as both the rings disappeared

Sally and Maple were still shocked as everyone else entered the guild, they noticed Sally, Maple, May and Yui's shucks de then asked "what did you?" Simultaneously I then explained "I used cursed engagement, with this skill I can bring people intense pain if I say "Ramada"

"If you try to attack me or I say the word, brands will start to cover your body, as soon as it has reached every single body part you will die a torturous death" "just like you got stabbed with 100 swords at the same time"

Sally and Maple's mouths hung low so did May and Yui I then said "what, he deserved it, he attacked May and Yui"

Sally stared at me and said "you've attacked over 30 guilds" I stared at Sally confused and said "so" Iz face palmed and said "never mind"

{short time skip}

I counted all the orbs and said "that makes it 42 orbs"

(A/n: Y/n already added the orbs Sally got which were ten, if you payed attention the time Sally checked her inventory you would have seen that. Kanade only got two, because she only attacked two guilds)

"I think we should proceed with plan B" said Sally, a nap popped up as Sally pointed at the direction "wooh" said May, Yui and me

"I didn't know you mapped everything" I said still amazed, Sally rubber her neck and said "sorry forgot to tell you" "because I mapped everything out I think this would be the prefect moment to proceed with plan B"

"The big reveal, Maple!" Said Iz, "Yup"said Sally, Maple will attack and Y/n will defend "pretty much Y/n and Maple switch roles" explained Sally even tho we all knew

"We can't sue third level machine but Maple can already fly" she then turned to May and Yui as he said "you two join her" "yes" said May and Yui in synch "you to Leo" Leo came out of my ring and just said "what ever" as he walked over to Maple

"We stir up big guilds and cause battles to give ourselves a chance" explained Sally further we all nodded to this plan "I planned an attack order so the rest is up to you"

Sally then said more tired "as for me -stars falling to the floor- I think I'll rest" every one except me for worried as I said "she's just sleep deprived" "she should have rested more while I went away"

Sally turned to me and asked "why aren't you tired?" I then said "we'll know that I'm level 58" "58!" Yelled everyone I then said "the shocking thing is Payne is level 60!" Falls to my knees "I'm still lower leveled then him!"

"Heh!" Yelled everyone, I was sulking as Alisa tried to make me happier by complementing me

To be continued...