Chapter 10

"As of today, May and Yui have officially reached level 20!" Said Maple loudly and excited, Kasumi then said with a smile on her face "that's wonderful! All of you worked so hard for this!"

"You sure gained a lot in one day!" Added Kanade, Yui then said "thank you!" May then added "but there's more then just that!" "Did something else happen?" asked Sally

"Our last run was cleared faster than 2:30, and so..." said Yui, May then finished "we got this skill!"

"[conqueror] and [destroyer]?" Said Iz reading it out loud "conqueror gives twice the STR and destroyer allows two-handed weapons to be equipped in one hand"

"To get it you need to beat a boss in a frame of time" said Yui, May said "destroyer let's you take weapons that are usually two handed... and equip them as one handed weapons" "you need to clear a dungeon within a certain time to get it!"

Kuromu then asked "Huh? You're telling me that you two have double the strength now?" Sally then added "and you can handle two-handed weapons in one?!"

"Yup!" said Yui and May very proud together "and it's perfect for them" added Maple "uh you guys awake?" Y/n then said "we knew that if they were with you they would get some weird skills, but...." "this really blowed our expectations away"

Kanade then added "now May and Yui have some real firepower" "firepower?" Said May "you really think so?!" She asked "sounds like you need new weapons?" Asked Iz "and with the crystals Y/n have to me as a present I have the perfect plan"

The hammers were perfect for them they increased strength and made their hammers bigger then normal it lasted for 30 seconds and the cool down was one minute

"Are you sure we can have these?" Asked Yui, Iz and Y/n nodded there heads "I don't have any use for four" "and I'm bad with hammers"

Iz then added very excited for them "I'd love if you used them"

Alisa was sitting next to Y/n and whispered "master bow that you can read our writing master" "are you going to make me armor?"

I smiled at Alisa and whispered back "I already asked Iz to make some for me" "all you have to do is help bend the water in the right position" Alisa got stars in her eyes and said "of course master!"

{the next day}

"Hey guys!" Said Maple "Good morning!" But only Iz, Y/n and Kuromu were still at the house "Kanade found the library my poem at the beech was for" said Y/m

"Kasumi is out finding materials for Iz" "Sally's with May and Yui hunting monsters and such" "she wanted to teach them how to dodge attacks even with low agility"

"Yeah?" Said Maple shocked "Everyone's going all out!" Kuromu stood up and said "I was just about to leave as well" "unless I get new skills or something I feel like my worth will dive-down"

Maple got very happy and said "Oh!" "In that case..!

{Time skip}

Me and Maple left to go help collect supplies

"M-maple" "Y/n..." I turned to Kasumi and said "yay your here Kasumi" "you can't but these without a katan and you can't burn it either or freeze it so could you free Maple?"

"I copied the skill because I thought it was funny and useful I'm not going to activate it though"

"I see" said Kasumi "wist just a second Maple" "[sheer]!" Said Kasumi she cut off als the wool which I then started to collect "Yay you saved me!" said Maple, Kasumi then asked just when I finished collecting all the wool "what kind of skill did you get exactly?"