Sandejas Legacy #2: Missing Chances

SANDEJAS LEGACY 2: Missing Chances (Revised Edition, 2024)

Note: You can read this story as STAND-ALONE but for a BETTER reading experience, you can check the pinned book in my profile entitled "Book Updates (Story Guide! Check Here!) >> Book Guide for New Readers" for the chronological order. You can still read this book in any order if you like, just beware of some spoilers. Thank you! Enjoy!

--

Hi, Dear Reader!

Thank you for dropping by! Hope you can read these first before proceeding to the story.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, ideas, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

I do not own the photo used for the book cover. All credits to the owners.

All Rights Reserved © heartlessnostalgia (Chennie Ann Cerro)

Reminders:

-Stories are unedited. Usually on their first draft. May contain grammatical and typographical errors.

-Stories are rated MATURED. Contains vulgar words and explicit contents not suitable for young audiences.

-Some scenes/ideas were inspired in real life scenarios, actual events, memes, social media posts, recent and timely issues/topics and other books read by the author.

-Stories (mostly the old ones) may contain insensitive jokes, verbal insults/abuse and misogynistic remarks that readers may find disturbing. My apologies for this, the stories (usually the old ones) were written years ago wherein the author wasn't knowledgeable enough. However, you could reach out to the author via this email (heartlessnostalgiabooks) kindly add the at yahoo.com for concerns and clarifications for the betterment of her works.

-The stories will be edited once the author will have some spare time.

-Stories are usually under romantic-comedy (for the romance ones) and it may contain dry humor that others may not find amusing. There are what they called Gen-Z jokes and if you're not into this, kindly drop the story.

-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. You've been warned.

Thank you for reaching this far! If the story wasn't your cup of tea, I'm asking you to kindly drop the story. There are a lot of great stories you could read in the platform and give it a chance.

PLAGIARISM is a crime √

All rights reserved 2020

©heartlessnostalgia (Chennie Ann Cerro)

---

Sandejas Legacy #2:

"Sandejas Legacy continues..."

"Chances are easy to give yet hard to offer again once missed." 

 Darshana Astrea Sandejas had enough. Her past relationships kept on failing, they would always break her trust and so, she decided that it's okay now to just love herself and be alone forever. She's independent, she doesn't need a man. She can stand up on her own even without the help of her parents. She's in the prime of her life, living alone and earning for a living and she felt completely fine. 

Then, she met that man again, the man who broke her young heart, the reason why she hated taking chances. One glance and they got drowned again and the supposed one time thing turned to something more. She found herself taking chances again but one foolish mistake and she saw it fading right before her eyes until it's gone. 

They missed the chance of love. The only chance they got.

---